Jump to content

eBay tat volume 3.


Ross_K

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Austat said:

Spotted last month:

 

This tragic old heap only saw the roads for 8years! 
 


    
 


    
 


    
 


    
 


    
 


    
 


    
 


    
 


     
 

  https://autoshite.com/topic/1863-shite-avec-mk1_4dr/?do=findComment&comment=2444657

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, MisterH said:

https://www.carandclassic.com/car/C1412306

1981-porsche-924-61ca2ef529403.jpg?ixlib=php-3.3.1&s=aea6896c83cfbb60ca0222c7c4f1b7de

Ok so its a 924

But wait, wassis den?

1981-porsche-924-61ca2ef5255fd.jpg?ar=16%3A9&auto=enhance%2Ccompress&fill=solid&fill-color=%23000000&fit=fill&h=2160&ixlib=php-3.3.1&q=100&w=3840&s=0790ef6d887d410d51dd4f5161449d92

Bung it under the cars you never knew existed thread

Isn’t that just an ordinary 924 with the lift-out roof panel?
Never heard one referred to as “Targa” before.
Whatever,  it doesn’t have the inept, home made look of the 911 Targa.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, cpjitservices said:

Hmmmmmm I suspect it could be a ringer.....

Never heard of a 4 door 75 model.

 

Oh yeah the front end photos are different as well. Not that it would make much difference. But it just looks a bit strange.

 

Also - Whats up with the MOT history.

 

Something stinks lol

 

EDIT: Dodgy As F....... That guy has weird ebay feedback!

Perkins 4236 conversion? 
 

it may have been re-bodied at some point in its life but retained the original chassis 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ford escort 15,000 miles

Z.thumb.jpg.cece2bf8f561db15396304b3654d62e8.jpg

"12 months MOT

Selling on behalf of my father in law who has had this in his barn. He is selling some of his cars and this is one of them that I think is amazing. It’s only done 15,000 miles and it feels like getting into a brand new car from the 90’s 

No rust at all and all the arches and sills are completely like new. I’m no expert on these cars but It seems as good as a new car to me."

Current bid: £920.00 Reserve not met

Buy it now Price: £3,500 

Ebay link

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, adw1977 said:

Ford escort 15,000 miles

Z.thumb.jpg.cece2bf8f561db15396304b3654d62e8.jpg

"12 months MOT

Selling on behalf of my father in law who has had this in his barn. He is selling some of his cars and this is one of them that I think is amazing. It’s only done 15,000 miles and it feels like getting into a brand new car from the 90’s 

No rust at all and all the arches and sills are completely like new. I’m no expert on these cars but It seems as good as a new car to me."

Current bid: £920.00 Reserve not met

Buy it now Price: £3,500 

Ebay link

I like it, but not enough to justify £3.5k on it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Austin Mini Limousine 1275cc

Z2.thumb.jpg.e0b19cd6a9937879203640cc0d9c22a4.jpg

"I purchased this in 2017 to add to my collection for the Mini museum that I am planning. Its been sat at my painters for the last 2 years well in that time its had a brand new front end and the roof smoothed, the sides have also begun to be filled and smoothed (this will need redoing) I do have all the doors also, which are all good."

"This needs painting and putting together, would of course make a wonderful business."

Starting bid: £1,000 Reserve not met

Ebay link

 

Z.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203719743018?hash=item2f6ea4962a:g:APQAAOSwQRNhhT-X

Oh my god, it might actually be a reasonably priced car!

s-l1600.jpg

Where's the catch???

The difference is that that would've been £500 based on age and general desirability until recently. It might be worth that now, but it's a weird one. Not many people want a 2001 Ford Focus even at low mileage. The target market is surely people like us

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, horriblemercedes said:

The difference is that that would've been £500 based on age and general desirability until recently. It might be worth that now, but it's a weird one. Not many people want a 2001 Ford Focus even at low mileage. The target market is surely people like us

I've been on the lookout for a 2.0 petrol non-ST170 and they don't come up often, everyone bought 1.6s at the time I think.

I agree, I think seller knows they're rare and getting rarer, and could well have an Escort-style following before long.

It's a great colour, good spec and looks tidy enough, at least on top. Probably a few gremlins with that mileage though, but nothing that ForeSkin couldn't sort.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, grogee said:

I've been on the lookout for a 2.0 petrol non-ST170 and they don't come up often, everyone bought 1.6s at the time I think.

I agree, I think seller knows they're rare and getting rarer, and could well have an Escort-style following before long.

It's a great colour, good spec and looks tidy enough, at least on top. Probably a few gremlins with that mileage though, but nothing that ForeSkin couldn't sort.

I agree, I think it looks like a decent car. I just meant that until recently, any X-reg Focus was a very hard sell at £1500

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, D.E said:

£460 S500, spares or repair but seller doesn't specify the things wrong with it.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/mercedes-benz/mercedes-s-class-s500/1426166925

s-l800.webp

The things wrong:
1. OSF does not exist 
2. Headlamp resembles B&W chicken breast in fog 
3. Suspension depressed
4. Space saver on NSR (new buyer can spend longer being shit) 
5. Yes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...