eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

25 minutes ago, Isopon said:

Original wheels are fortunately included in the sale

674280601_s-l1600(12).thumb.jpg.800cfc54e1422fc45727982a48e25585.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174890512110?hash=item28b8496eee:g:6OEAAOSwYrRhF3Z-

Shame that one has fallen into the wrong hands. I've seen it papped on the 'net numerous times in the past, including only two years ago at FOTU 2019, where it still looked immaculate. Hopefully the next owner will pull it back from more fuckery happening. 

Screenshot_20210814-161815_Flickr.jpg

3 minutes ago, Dick Longbridge said:

Shame that one has fallen into the wrong hands. I've seen it papped on the 'net numerous times in the past, including only two years ago at FOTU 2019, where it still looked immaculate. Hopefully the next owner will pull it back from more fuckery happening. 

Thankfully the modifications are easily reversible, unlike the British gas Transit...

23 minutes ago, Isopon said:

Thankfully the modifications are easily reversible, unlike the British gas Transit...

The Transit was utterly ruined and the numpty who was responsible should have eggs thrown at them for the rest of eternity as payback for their fiendish deed. 

The Horizon is much less ruined, but has clearly gone downhill fast. The problem is only 0.000001% of the population are interested in them, let alone keeping them in show condition. The next owner will make the ultimate choice which way things go with it, and I fear it'll be a one-way street. 

29 minutes ago, Dick Longbridge said:

WTF has the seller done with the windscreen wiper mechanism?

On 13/08/2021 at 20:23, Dyslexic Viking said:

This VW Santana came for sale near me now. Good for rust and mechanical in order except for a little carburetor problems and only about 1200 pounds and the price can be discussed. This had suited me perfectly as a workhorse / reserve car.

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

I like how simple these are and parts are easy to get hold of and cost little.

Galleribilde

https://www.finn.no/car/used/ad.html?finnkode=185056174

Contacted the seller of this and he has not given a very good impression and has not responded to the last message from me so do not think there will be anything with this one.

Audi 80 B2 seems to be a bit unloved as they are for sale for a long time. This 1982 model with 72,000 miles and only older owners is for sale not far from me for about 2700 pounds. I think the facelift model is a bit nicer especially inside but this one is not bad.

565_1437459952.jpg

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

https://www.finn.no/car/used/ad.html?finnkode=227044565

17 minutes ago, Dyslexic Viking said:

Audi 80 B2 seems to be a bit unloved as they are for sale for a long time. This 1982 model with 72,000 miles and only older owners is for sale not far from me for about 2700 pounds. I think the facelift model is a bit nicer especially inside but this one is not bad.

565_1437459952.jpg

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

https://www.finn.no/car/used/ad.html?finnkode=227044565

As used my Honest John.

Honest John's Motoring Agony Column 25-4-2015 | Motoring News | Honest John