eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

1 hour ago, Isopon said:

At that level of stupid I'd expect the driver's seat to be refoamed; spoiling the ship for a ha'p'orth of tar, it looks shite.

Newly listed Midget, looks like a nice little thing.... called Maggie which is somewhat offputting for me as it reminds me of a MILF I once knew who turned into a fucking nutcase. Your experiences of Maggies may vary. On @eddyramrod's patch 1p start, has reserve. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174767937844?hash=item28b0fb1934:g:h5IAAOSwdfFglDK7

Image 1 - MG midget 1500 'Maggie'

[mention=20071]SiC[/mention] I know you've changed your mind but..currently £500 no reserve, in that Cornwall... https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/133759745712?hash=item1f24b3beb0:g:uWwAAOSwRN5gcLd8
s-l1600.jpg
Third time that's been listed! You can figure out the number plate in the pictures.

Both times before it "sold" for a shade under £3k

It's last MOT was in 2012 when it failed with the following:

Refusal Notices
Offside rear subframe mounting prescribed area is excessively corroded (2.4.a.3)
Nearside inner rear subframe mounting prescribed area is excessively corroded (2.4.a.3)
Offside front suspension has excessive play in a lower suspension ball joint (2.5.b.1a)
Nearside front suspension has excessive play in a lower suspension ball joint (2.5.b.1a)
Offside windscreen washer provides insufficient washer liquid (8.2.3)
Direction indicators not working (1.4.a.2c)
Nearside inner seat belt anchorage prescribed area is excessively corroded (5.2.6)
Offside headlamp aim too low (1.default_icon_cool.gif
Nearside stop lamp not working (1.2.1b)
Offside stop lamp not working (1.2.1b)
Hydraulic brake cylinder insecurely mounted (3.6.a.2a)
Offside front subframe mounting prescribed area is excessively corroded (2.4.a.3)
Offside rear subframe mounting prescribed area is excessively corroded (2.4.a.3)
Offside outer subframe mounting prescribed area is excessively corroded (2.4.a.3)
Nearside rear subframe mounting prescribed area is excessively corroded (2.4.a.3)
Offside front subframe mounting prescribed area is excessively corroded (2.4.a.3)
Nearside front sub-frame attachment rubber mounting deteriorated resulting in excessive movement (2.4.g.2)
Offside front sub-frame attachment rubber mounting deteriorated resulting in excessive movement (2.4.g.2)
Offside rear tyre has ply or cords exposed (4.1.d.1b)
Nearside rear tyre tread depth below requirements of 1.6mm (4.1.e.1)
Offside rear tyre tread depth below requirements of 1.6mm (4.1.e.1)
Nearside rear subframe mounting prescribed area is excessively corroded (2.4.a.3)
Exhaust emissions carbon monoxide content after 2nd fast idle excessive (7.3.d.3)

Advisory Notices
Nearside front suspension has slight play in a upper suspension ball joint (2.5.b.1a)
Offside front suspension has slight play in a upper suspension ball joint (2.5.b.1a)
Nearside front position lamp(s) damaged, but still visible from a reasonable distance (1.1.a.3d)
Rear sub-frame corroded but not seriously weakened (2.4.g.1)
Oil leak

Quite an impressive list! No wonder he took the plate off.

This is lovely, if I knew about electrickery and could weld, this would be a candidate for hiding this round the corner. £102 so far no reserve. Sheerness which isn't far enough away to stop me having impure thoughts. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353492759829?hash=item524dcf7515:g:jJYAAOSwS1hgnAkp

Image 1 - Rover sterling

22 hours ago, outlaw118 said:

Newly listed Midget, looks like a nice little thing.... called Maggie which is somewhat offputting for me as it reminds me of a MILF I once knew who turned into a fucking nutcase. Your experiences of Maggies may vary. On @eddyramrod's patch 1p start, has reserve. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174767937844?hash=item28b0fb1934:g:h5IAAOSwdfFglDK7

Image 1 - MG midget 1500 'Maggie'

I think I've seen that!  I think it's been fettled at the garage at the end of my street!  Looks tidy enough but I think it's all the money for a Midget.

I'd much rather have the Chevy hearse up the page a bit!

34 minutes ago, SiC said:

Third time that's been listed! You can figure out the number plate in the pictures.

Both times before it "sold" for a shade under £3k

It's last MOT was in 2012 when it failed with the following:

Small world. I saw St Austell mentioned (my neck of the woods) and then spotted the old barn in the back of the photos, which I can place straight away. Then I noticed the seller's name - he's a previous mate of my brother. 

To be fair, he's massively into his Minis and owns an immaculate late classic shape Cooper. He recently pulled some knackered Minis out of storage and flogged them off cheaply, but this isn't one of them. That MOT fail list from almost a decade ago is enough to make your eyes bleed too. I'd assume the reasons for relisting are bollocks, as mentioned on here. I won't go into any more detail other than whilst he intially appears to be a genuine chap, he's a actually a lying t**t. 

19 minutes ago, Dick Longbridge said:

Small world. I saw St Austell mentioned (my neck of the woods) and then spotted the old barn in the back of the photos, which I can place straight away. Then I noticed the seller's name - he's a previous mate of my brother. 

To be fair, he's massively into his Minis and owns an immaculate late classic shape Cooper. He recently pulled some knackered Minis out of storage and flogged them off cheaply, but this isn't one of them. That MOT fail list from almost a decade ago is enough to make your eyes bleed too. I'd assume the reasons for relisting are bollocks, as mentioned on here. I won't go into any more detail other than whilst he intially appears to be a genuine chap, he's a actually a lying t**t. 

Doesn't surprise me. It must take a certain type of person to remove the number plates on a rotten car when selling a car online.