eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

7 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

Not normally a fan of Compacts, but this looks pretty ace to be fair

s-l1600.jpg

BMW 316i Compact, E36, 1998 S reg, One lady owner from new, FSH, MOT Aug 2021 | eBay

WSR special, £1,495make offer.

I had one of these at 3yrs old, ex rover fleet.

Gutless and a thirsty brute to add insult to the injury.

Needs a  bit of work.  These would make a 1970's Ford product hang theirhead in shame when it comes to rust.

My old M535i failed on similiar around the ARB mounts, which isn't to hard to fix but if the rear subframe mounts are rotted it's pretty much game over unless you want to weld in a new floor from another car.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1986-BMW-E28-528i-MOT-failure/333880340982?hash=item4dbcd1b1f6:g:ekUAAOSwKX1gHdPO

17 minutes ago, spartacus said:

If I needed a camper I would seriously look at this, assuming it's got all the fixtures and fittings.

I can't begin to imagine how slow and thirsty a 4wd version must be though!

I kinda have my eye on it, only problem is I have no where to put another vehicle. But I do like it..

4 hours ago, wuvvum said:

Sinnis Stealth is actually among the better Chinese bikes, and that's a bargain for 50 quid.  If it was local to me I would have already bought it.

If my van hadn't have been playing up I would have had it myself at £50. Given the state of the learner bike market someone could make a tidy profit there. Even if it is toast, you would get your money back punting it on for spears.

44 minutes ago, wuvvum said:

£5K with no MOT seems like a lot mind...

You obviously read the ad with more care than me, I missed that completely! It begs the question, if it's as good as he says, why isn't it tested?

Edit: exciting* update. Having just taken a look at the MOT history it would seem the seller is being economical with the truth, in particular the words, "solid underneath". 

All the parts are available but it needs to be half that price IMO.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2007-fait-panda-Simi-automatic/254853275396?hash=item3b56705f04%3Ag%3AfmMAAOSwDnNgGM7j&LH_Auction=1

Glass roof Panda but

"This car drive as it should, it also has third gear problem which doesn't effect it from driving. as its a simi auto"

1268313157_s-l400(2).jpg.40d9c219ec5e18d9b2465cdde4b23d3c.jpg

How "serious" is that a problem (ie buy it it's a minor problem to fix or Run Away?".