eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

There must be a business opportunity in making wall paper murals of this fucking hideous thing. Instead of 'Live love laugh' in the hall by your front door, just whang a photograph of this up and you'll never leave the house without laughing your tits off

s-l1600.jpg

Yamaha YB100 Classic Two Stroke Yellow 1988 New MOT | eBay

There simply cannot be enough words to describe how sodding awful it appears.

3 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

There must be a business opportunity in making wall paper murals of this fucking hideous thing. Instead of 'Live love laugh' in the hall by your front door, just whang a photograph of this up and you'll never leave the house without laughing your tits off

s-l1600.jpg

Yamaha YB100 Classic Two Stroke Yellow 1988 New MOT | eBay

There simply cannot be enough words to describe how sodding awful it appears.

A YB100 has to be about the least appropriate candidate for those bars in all of motorcycledom.

22 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

I rather like that!  Way back in 1986 I had a first-gen 127 - KKD 177P - which my dad brush-painted for me in the back garden while I was at work.  It was a right laugh to drive.  That car above seems like a bit of a mishmash.  The front end sheet metal is the same as mine, but the rest of the car is mk2.  It's also grossly overpriced.  But all that said... I still like it just because they are so much fun.