eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

So I just dont understand this stuff anymore and that's after a 40 year career of shite buying and selling.

Daughter needed a cheap car, so found a v nice 54 plate Clio, 60,000 service history and long mot, drives perfectly bought for £400. Crazy cheap.

Son needs to sell his C1, 10 plate, super condition and v low miles, so I sell it easily for £2000. For a 10 year old supermini, crazy expensive.

Wanted to buy a nice old 1991 french saloon, 100,000 and no mot, they want £4000 for it. Crazy crazy expensive.

Selling my 1976 CX, paid to much for it, then spent the thick end of £4000 on it, now trying to get £3000 for it. About right...

When every piece of crap in a barn is more. Crazy...

received_1108193279564119.jpeg

10 hours ago, anonymous user said:

That Sherpa seems to just go from seller to seller with the price going up a few grand each time, I'm sure it was well below £10k to start with. The more it goes up the less chance that someone will actually drive it. 

Soon the price will be up there with a Bugatti Royale. 

Yes it’s appeared on this thread at least once a year since about 2013. I don’t understand why nobody has slung the Rover 2000 hubcaps and found some proper ones,to me it looks like any old Sherpa from the 80’s not a brand new vehicle . I think it’s purely because of those trims.