eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

LEH349V - first registered 20th March 1980.  Tax expired in 1992

KEC690T - first registered 1st May 1979.  Taxed until April next year.

Theory: KEC was bought by owner of LEH.  Old plates used in the new add to mask the £450 price hike by making it look like two different cars.  What's amazing is that both numbers are for green Hondas so there's certainly something strange going on.  I suspect they are the same car.

Might have used the plates and disc of a taxed and insured car to drive an untaxed car back from a long drive purchase.

Same colour, age etc. ANPR cameras would give you the thumbs up.

...............Not that I would ever do anything similar.....ahem.

That white Lotus has got its headlights up a bit, it's because they're sprung to go up and use a vacuum tank to hold them down.  Apparently the quality control test at Lotus was to park the finished cars overnight and if the lights were still down in the morning, the vacuum system had no leaks.

Over the years the system leaks a bit and the spring pushes the headlights up more quickly.  If the leaks are really bad then the headlights are held down under hard acceleration, when you lift off to change gear they start to creep up and then slam back down when you get back on the gas again.

I'd love an old Lotus.  My 924 has convinced me that 4 seats are ok, I don't exactly need 5 so a plastic wedge would be awesome.  Except that it would break down expensively, natch

I only ever seen one of these with no rust and it was in the dealers new!

Well it was till the petrol attendent back it through the sales office wall!

The last special edition it was too.

Shame about the Syphallis as they were great to drive, great handling and nearly enough power to make it interesting.

918305029142141.jpg

http://www.leboncoin.fr/voitures/501957059.htm?ca=15_s

Alfetta TURBODIESEL, 700€!!!! I would love to frot my coccyx against its 4 individual cylinder heads.

Ooooff ! I think a bit of Courriel action may be in order. 

No mention of Controle Technique or rot. I can only imagine a lack of the former and abundance of the latter ?

Apparerently these VM units also found their way on BL stuff such as the SD1 in the 80s. Any experience of them, anyone ?

Well stretch my arsehole over a bucket and play my head like a bongo if this isn't one of the most horrific thing you'll see today.

$T2eC16J,!)UE9s3wBn0VBRdGjk8bfw~~60_35.J I mean really?

It's a730D with 184k on it with an "M5" kit. Well done.*

REASON FOR SALE I HAVE GOT MYSELF AN MPV, JOYS OF FAMILY :)

I call bollocks on that, surely nobody actually shagged you? Or is Rohypnol still readily available?

Mind you, it's in Ashford.....

£4950, 35 bids, 5 days left. Christ on a unicycle.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-BMW-730D-7-SERIES-FACELIFT-SPORT-M5-KIT-MERCEDES-AUDI-WHITE-BLACK-NO-PX-SWAP-/161058504365?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item257fd5bead

Ooooff ! I think a bit of Courriel action may be in order. 

No mention of Controle Technique or rot. I can only imagine a lack of the former and abundance of the latter ?

Apparerently these VM units also found their way on BL stuff such as the SD1 in the 80s. Any experience of them, anyone ?

Hilariously unrefined, quite gutsy, amusing turbo lag, about as tolerant of neglect as a K-Series but with four head gaskets that will probably fail.