eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

2 hours ago, The Mighty Quinn said:

........the original Transit really did change the game......

It did?

4ebb8d6751651c1ab46628cd5ed562e35addb668.thumb.jpg.00ecfeb4dbe134f12ead9dc800aa3273.jpg

https://www.leboncoin.fr/voitures/1741259210.htm/

But, yes of course you are right. At my (16yrs old) suggestion / nagging etc a Mk1 Transit replaced my mum's J4 and the leap forward in every way except rust protection was tremendous. I learned to drive (and popped my cherry) in that Transit.  Neither would have happened in a J4 or the fuck-awful Ford Thames vans before that.

2 hours ago, The Mighty Quinn said:

The party trick of the Atlas was that if you braked hard enough, the rear wheels would come right off the ground. Dreadful things really along with the VW Van, J4 etc - the original Transit really did change the game.

All the same, that one looks nice enough.

I'd imagine they go fairly well with a Vanguard engine in them too.

On 4/22/2020 at 7:49 PM, 11001010 said:

It's been a long time since I saw something on here I wanted as much as this. Good job it's in Turkey. You can see the Ogle design  straight away. It looks like a baby Scimitar GT SE4 and I believe Reliant had a hand in setting up the company. 

43 minutes ago, lesapandre said:

I had one. The glass was the only bit that didn't rust.

You're not wrong, scrapped 2 of them due to it. They were ok cars to be fair but could've done with the 1.6 or 2.0 TC motors in them.

2 hours ago, 11001010 said:

That’s got to be pretty rare even in Argentina, for £1700 would make an interesting collection thread. Should be Ok as long as you don’t mention...

You know, that thing that offends them , yes Jeremy Clarkson.