eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Mad Max Interceptor XB Film Replica Ca

Is it fuck!

To transform the car into the Interceptor, we decided against the spray route to keep it reversible when we sold the car. Vinyl wrapping was an option but is actually quite tough to get a good finish unless you have experience, so we decided on using duct tape.

Yes duct tape will in no way cover the paint in irremovable sticky gunk.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1993-Ford-Sierra-Ghia-DOHC-2-0L-EFi-Mad-Max-Interceptor-XB-Film-Replica-Car-/190830369831?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2c6e605c27

That looks ideal for driving 1000 miles on a charity banger rally with an AA van following.

That looks ideal for driving 1000 miles on a charity banger rally with an AA van following.

Bloody hell lacquer peel your like a women as in you never forget anything and could cast it back up at any point.

Fair enough I suppose although I used sticky back plastic rather than gaffa tape.

What to do if you have a 130 Coupe with a nasty case of tinworm, spend ££££££ on a Guy Croft engine........

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-130-Coup ... 43bb5cca68

See, it's shit like this:

my boys dreams of a Garage Gym forces sale

...that puts me off ever having children. I'd tell them to fuck right off.

This looks alright for the cash although you'll go blind/your brain will shut down trying to read the listing. I really need to get myself an SRi one day.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1989-VAUXHALL-CAVALIER-SRi130-20SEH-114K-LAST-OWNER-22-YEARS-MOT-SEPT-2013-/271195626975?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3f2484dddf

Fab but has horrific wheel trims/MEGA stupid claims about number plate.

As for this, though....

'BEST CAVALIER EVER MADE'

He's actually spot on.

This looks alright for the cash although you'll go blind/your brain will shut down trying to read the listing. I really need to get myself an SRi one day.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1989-VAUXHALL-CAVALIER-SRi130-20SEH-114K-LAST-OWNER-22-YEARS-MOT-SEPT-2013-/271195626975?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3f2484dddf

Fab but has horrific wheel trims/MEGA stupid claims about number plate.

As for this, though....

'BEST CAVALIER EVER MADE'

He's actually spot on.

That's like being the 'fattest rapist', or the 'tallest dwarf'.

You have to read the listing for this loony Corsa yourself, to make your mind up. I sat here and did the Fry 'I see what you did there' face, for about 5 minutes, before giving up.

$T2eC16VHJGIFFoZE(wPfBRdQBF7fGg~~60_12.JPG

I know there's not much else to do in Crieff, but be passionate and gentle (I shit you not, it's in the listing) to a poor, abandoned Reliant Robin. The upside of all this rural lovin' is full MOT and tax, and a couple of slot mags as a bonus. Fackin' ace, mate.

$T2eC16F,!)QE9s3HCn-1BRdQtZToQQ~~60_57.JPG

There's not much else to do in the arse end of Fife, either; so I could see myself getting the train up to Dundee to get gentle and passionate with this lovely teflon Astra. Bit pricey tho'...

$T2eC16R,!zUE9s38+GdTBRWq32(fEg~~_12.JPG

Looking wistfully out to the North Sea, this 1300 'Scort just needs a little love to get it back on the road. Apparently. Seller doesn't say what exactly; but given its' in Arbroath, that could be anything from removing the last of the fish, through grinding the welds between the B-pillars back properly, to waiting 'til the MPs shovel the pissed up Commandos into bed or out of the cells. Fucking Arbroath; it's a law unto itself.

$T2eC16F,!zoE9s5nc3O!BRe,iCsM+!~~60_3.JPG