eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Cheers, it's a work deal so no beer sadly. We've had a chat this morn and hopefully can spend the winnings on a few more small bikes for the kids to ride at work. Another one of our Honda jumped a tooth on the cam earlier in the week and tbh they're all getting a bit shonky, I lost years from my life eating up the smoke screen whilst following the kids around the track :lol:

IF it's the same car... that Avenger sold on eBay a good few years ago, went for around £7k. Had about 17 miles on the clock. There was some story about the family having a rootes dealership and the Avenger was stored away as an investment. Family sold dealership and moved abroad car was forgotten about for many years, oh... and the top surfaces had suffered in storage, i do remember that from the original listing, so it really did need painting. They have kinda ruined it now in my opinion.

It is the same one. It emerged from storage covered in a layer of wax and dust IIRC and the underside was covered in surface rust. Difficult call really. I think I'd use it now and enjoy having a brand new 40 year old car.

I'd like to put a t-series turbo in my SD1 one day.

$T2eC16JHJHEFFl1d5l,JBRejJ(OGVw~~48_80.JPG

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/rover-600ti-200bhp/1016550312#gallery-item-full-3

These are small... but the ones out there are far away. Gr9 photo skillz. Nice car though.

$T2eC16h,!yME9s5qJGKmBRdkLqYw9g~~48_80.JPG

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/ford-granada-scorpio-cosworth-29v6/1016200189

What an unholy amount of of wafting leathery Germanic loveliness this is for only 1000 euro-clams

View2?id=19407828

There is just something not quite right with the image though, can't quite put my finger on it.

There is just something not quite right with the image though, can't quite put my finger on it.

Well, that expensive-to-fix wiper should have self parked for one thing, and I'd want to know why it's got one orange indicator and one clear one too....

Well, that expensive-to-fix wiper should have self parked for one thing, and I'd want to know why it's got one orange indicator and one clear one too....

They all do that sir...

$T2eC16NHJGQFFhj0ff3UBRdT,Cbw-g~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1989-HONDA-ACCORD-EXI-AUTO-GREEN-GENUINE-LOW-MILEAGE-EXCELLENT-CONDITION-/271194036993

SOON TO BE A CLASSIC IN 4 MONTHS.

Thats right gang, this car will soon be reaching the industry standard 'classic' age of 24 years, at which point it will rocket up in value, be exempt from stamp duty etc etc

Mad Max Interceptor XB Film Replica Ca

Is it fuck!

To transform the car into the Interceptor, we decided against the spray route to keep it reversible when we sold the car. Vinyl wrapping was an option but is actually quite tough to get a good finish unless you have experience, so we decided on using duct tape.

Yes duct tape will in no way cover the paint in irremovable sticky gunk.

$T2eC16N,!zEE9s3!WpO7BReYPcEj4Q~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1993-Ford-Sierra-Ghia-DOHC-2-0L-EFi-Mad-Max-Interceptor-XB-Film-Replica-Car-/190830369831?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2c6e605c27

I can't believe that Mad Max Sierra thing. It's a Ford but the similarities stop there. There's a company in Oz that will build you a proper Mad Max Police Falcon replica which I will deffo get when I have a million pounds. :(

Moskvitch is pretty fit.