eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

I bought my old Robin from this fellow a few years back - the seller is a very pleasant retired fellow who used to work for Bond and now spends his spare time converting Robins to pick-ups, God only knows why. Mine made it to the M4 before it conked out in a puff of smoke and had to be towed home to Surrey. 6 months later (after replacing pretty well everything on the car which was a total lemon) I managed to drive it to Oslo, Norway where I was based at the time. Radiator blew a mile into journey though radweld did its job nicely until I'ld limped to the ferry port in Denmark after many autobahn adventures. Wouldn't start to disembark ferry arriving in Norway, luckily a loaned hammer and thwack on the  (new) starter and it whirred back into life. Made it to my garage before timing chain slipped and clutch went. Eventually sold it to a retired bearded Viking who's hobby was converting cars to amphibious vehicles and touring the lakes of Europe in them - suspect Robin is now at the bottom of Lake Garda. Interestingly the Norwegians classed it as a motorbike not a car, so was able to cruise Oslo's electric-car-lanes avoiding traffic-jams. Incidentally Robin was a bit of a babe-magnet and a hoot to drive. 

post-20567-0-30946600-1526645091_thumb.jpg

post-20567-0-98935900-1526645101_thumb.jpg

sad-homeless-dog-cartoon-illustration-ca

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Feel free to take a look at the other pictures yourself, it's actually so far beyond horrific it should come with a content warning and only be viewed after 11.00pm

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Crysler-crossfire-custom-made/253631219204?hash=item3b0d994604:g:O5cAAOSweIla~sXn