eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

I'm honestly trying to find something positive to say about this...this thing here.  I'm struggling, and so is the seller.  It actually has an MOT until August next year but for some reason they've not mentioned that, or anything else really.  At £200, it's quite possibly overpriced unless the rear hatch can be refitted and you can spend a hasty Saturday afternoon with some rollers and a tin of Rustoleum.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vauxhall-tigra-ratted-pickup-/122335330437?hash=item1c7bc10085:g:XI0AAOSwUKxYkPM1

s-l1600.jpg

What we need to do is learn to fix the engines for a little more than the cost of the car, and run them for a couple of years before putting it in a museum and buying another one.

cool looking ww2 bomber themed camper

I don't know about you, but I've always thought that Bedford Rascals bore a striking resemblance to an Avro Lancaster.

post-20075-0-92014100-1485898822_thumb.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bedford-Rascal-custom-camper-van-rat-rod-ww2-bomber-street-van-hot-rod-/182437965471?hash=item2a7a266e9f:g:iXcAAOSwImRYjgtu

A face only its mother could love...I can only think these must go well because I can't see many other redeeming features.  2.0 auto suggests perhaps not, however.  Still, beige velour means I would.  Not this one though, it's not exactly been loved.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2003-HYUNDAI-SONATA-CDX-AUTO-BLUE-/222394666648?hash=item33c7c14e98:g:9rcAAOSw241YgM8k

s-l1600.jpg

Great colour and pre mega rfl age wise. With the hot start issue is it illegal to fuel your car while it's running?

It still has MOT til next month, although if the history's anything to go by, it'll need welding on top of the welding that's welded to the welds.

The value's in the engine really, ideal for transplanting into an LDV

I love that there is absolutely nothing on the outside that differentiates it from a completely normal diesel one. Are they quick or can the be made to be so? It's a borderline sleeper from the factory.

A manual 406 v6 is a fantastic car, i had an estate on trims in doom blue , it was brilliant in every way. The chap i got it from repalced it with bmw 550 tourer manual in doom blue in se spec, he knows to give me a shout when he changing it too. Wonder what he will buy next, big petrol plain looking manual estate cars are pretty scarce.

The seller claims to have a Bentley! How is it that somebody with such a poor grasp of basic English, spelling and punctuation can achieve the dizzy heights of Bentley ownership?

Extrapolating that, I should be the owner of a small country.

Fuck sake this things not exactly lived a charmed life.

I bought this car about 4 years ago from a crash auction site it was sold as a cat d write off but for some reason if you hpi check it it comes up as cat A, when I found this out about a year ago I phoned to try and fix this mistake but did not get anywhere with it but I have had it insured and drove it since then. 

It recently started having timing problems so I had timing chain changed but it still has a slight dip in revs

It also has a small oil leak and handbrake abs lights stay on dash

When I bought the car it was a write off because it had been stolen and inside was set on fire,

Sign me up!

s-l1600.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/kia-pro-ceed-vr-7-spares-or-repair-/332109773937?hash=item4d5348fc71:g:3rsAAOSwUKxYkJzL