eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Next car I get, I want curtains in the back window. Just curtains....no other features neccessary (especially not an IPad stuck to the dashboard)

"I've only recently been able to view the car and the hood was fully open and the wiring was being worked on for the power hood it looks like it was giving some problems and Ken was trying to sort it. It was operated with an outside key and opened up to a rendition of "War of the Worlds", my Uncle had a wicked sense of humour"

I want it!

For sale, large green portable effluent tank. Has various brown stains and a built in glory hole. I'm also selling a plastic sceptic tank.

s-l1600.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1991-ford-sierra-2-0-dohc-/222392756436?hash=item33c7a428d4:g:uqQAAOSwImRYjhWl

Guest Breadvan72

Is liking. Not keen on the what seems to me at least (I'm new to this shite) after-market steering wheel. I'd love an half decent SD1 Vanden Plas, just for old time's sake. Oh, and hello all.

Guest Breadvan72

People don't realise that, under eBay rules, if you include a picture of a person in a car ad, that person has to become the dedicated sex gimp of whomever buys the car.  This can lead to awkwardness.