eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

16388017_10211986255394311_7839219959777

16195954_10211986255554315_3988255694349

16174560_10211986255794321_6302832704048

16194869_10211986256554340_8153305244731

Not mine. Found on 'CARS FOR SALE CHESTER AND NORTH WALES' on Facebook. The lady is called Briony Lear and she's in St Martins, which is near Oswestry. Reg is P964DWL and she's after about £350 for it, which I reckon could be haggled down a bit most likely.

It's a 1.6 Si manual by the way and I'm in contact with her if anyone wants to reach her.

What is the reason for you being one of the people not having bid on it?

My wife has left me unsupervised for a few days and I promised not to. The temptation is eating me alive from the inside.

Also it's at the arse end of Cornwall, which I suspect has put everyone else off too, and I've run out of storage.

Guest Breadvan72
Interesting camper conversion there, I like it. Clever use of factory-Ford Trumpshire 4X4 pick-up transmission parts too.

I remember years ago a couple of student mates from Aberdeen bought a rather rotten Transit Mk2 ice cream van with nearly a year's MOT on it but a knackered 2 litre pinto. They swapped in a scrapyard Cortina engine bought for £20, repainted it using a brush, and sold off some of the fittings but kept the fridge for beer. A budget-price camper van, total cost something like £600, or £300 each.

Used it for hillwalking Munro-bagging trips in the Cairngorms and all over Scotland till the MOT expired. I went with them to Skye a few times and down to Mull. A great laugh and some great memories of various escapades.

Quite easy to change a snapped cambelt on Pintos, even in the dark at 6pm in howling wind and hailstones at minus 4 degrees in the middle of nowhere with a torch and a Haynes book of lies for the Granada Mk1 randomly bought for something like 50p from a charity shop the previous afternoon. Ask me how I know.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RENAULT-25-G-REG-89-GTS-2-0-AUTO-PETROL-MOT-09-17-GOOD-CONDITION-RARE-BARGAIN-/201793604920

s-l1600.jpg

It drives very well and very smoothly BECAUSE it is a 27 year old car, you dinglebrain.

I viewed this 25 last September when the dude was trying to sell it with a broken engine mount. He keeps dropping the opening bid so I'm patiently waiting....

It's not a 1990 either. So it's a 4100HT that doesn't start or run...yeah thanks I'll leave it

Four things to check:

- Does the fuel pump run?

- Is the injector fuse intact?

- Does the oil pressure sender work (i.e. the oil light goes off when turning it over on the starter)?

- Does the barometric sensor underneath the fascia work?

If those are okay, you have a 90% chance of it firing right up.

Four things to check:

- Does the fuel pump run?

- Is the injector fuse intact?

- Does the oil pressure sender work (i.e. the oil light goes off when turning it over on the starter)?

- Does the barometric sensor underneath the fascia work?

If those are okay, you have a 90% chance of it firing right up.

Didn't these have the porous blocks with fragile bottom ends, the class action lawsuit engine?This was Cadillac's troubled period, a shame as I actually really like the Seville bustleback.