eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/oldsmobile-toronado-trofeo-3-8-v6-auto-petrol-project-very-rare-car-one-in-uk-/162289644747

s-l1600.jpg

please note the last 6 pictures are stock pictures to show what car it is very similar too.

6 out of 12 pictures are not from the car that's for sale here, and the remaining ones are shit!

What are these people THINKING???

An old decrepit imp was the first car I drove - ok it wasn't running, but I was in the driver's seat steering as it was pushed onto the trailer. Alan Old ( my dad's schools automech teacher) subsequently turned it into a dragster with nitrous, and raced it at santa pod! 0-60 in 3.2 seconds!

Not relevant but fun fact, Alan old raced motorbike combinations at oulton park and won one race with the commentator announcing- "and there goes old, racing like his brain has been removed".

An old decrepit imp was the first car I drove - ok it wasn't running, but I was in the driver's seat steering as it was pushed onto the trailer. Alan Old ( my dad's schools automech teacher) subsequently turned it into a dragster with nitrous, and raced it at santa pod! 0-60 in 3.2 seconds!

Not relevant but fun fact, Alan old raced motorbike combinations at oulton park and won one race with the commentator announcing- "and there goes old, racing like his brain has been removed".

Where abouts did your dad go to school? There was an Alan Old taught at mine who played rugby for England.