eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

sweeeeet jeeeeebus!

that avantime is lovely, but i've got the FEAR that owning one of these would only end one way, in tears!

(or stranded on side of the road somewhere.....)

Having been in philibusmo's one last year, I reckon these are every bit as strange as they look.  It just didn't make any sense whatsoever, it had the lardy proportions of a people carrier, the fuel consumption and general road manners of a luxury car and the interior space of a small sports car.  All of it nailed together in a hurry out of cheap, flimsy materials.  

I don't get them at all but like many things I'm glad there are those who do, cars like this make the world more interesting.  They're refreshingly different to just about anything else.

Absolutely any possible picture I can think of and you can do it?

Yes indeed, sir.

And you're 100% certain?

Go for it. 

Ok, I'll have Danny Dyer shitting himself as he gets chased by a zombie

See you in the morning, sir.

$_84.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vespa-custom-/161890313306?hash=item25b16a245a:g:sgkAAOSwT4lWS4-y

'Jog on, you back to front mag'

Hockings ice cream in North Devon has 3 Bedford CFs on their fleet, on W, B and D regs respectively.  My sister worked for them a few years back and often got given the B-reg one to take out.  Apparently, although they look immaculate, they are a bit knackered after 30+years of use and hers was prone to temporary breakdowns in very public places (such as halfway off the pavement when leaving for the day or in the middle of a busy car park) and also had a very exciting brake failure at the top of a steep hill.  As newer vans come along it seems they don't get out much these days but an older K-reg Bedford which belongs to one of the owners is out every day on Appledore Quay in the summer months.  I don't think they've ever sold a van.

That Bedford CF: I don't think I have ever seen a van with a sliding door for the driver and a hingeing door for the passenger. Either or, but never one of each.

Is this unique or is it a Bedford thing or just from the transition between sliding doors are common and sliding doors are history?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-1987-FORD-MERCURY-COUGAR-RX7-5-0L-ONLY-39-000-MILES-FROM-NEW-/121803913706?hash=item1c5c1439ea:g:4awAAOSw5ZBWNkjo

RARE 1987 FORD MERCURY COUGAR RX7 5.0L ONLY 39,000

Sorry no pic. because iPad.post-17481-0-74249700-1448267940_thumb.jpg

Perfect for a gentle drive home after a shitty day at work. Only thing I don't like is leather and the leakroof. Not a Cadillac, but I might.

That Bedford CF: I don't think I have ever seen a van with a sliding door for the driver and a hingeing door for the passenger. Either or, but never one of each.

Is this unique or is it a Bedford thing or just from the transition between sliding doors are common and sliding doors are history?

I think it was just 'a thing'. A lot of Renault Estafettes were the same. I guess sliding doors are to stop delivery drivers opening their door into traffic all the time. There isn't really the need for the passenger door to be the same

Paging Monsieur Bolleaux

$_84.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-Megane-scenic-rx4-/262155855095?hash=item3d09b4e4f7:g:ce0AAOSwAKxWUi~j

'Unknown electrical fault. Occasionally the glow plug light will come on and the car will enter limp home mode '

'Prop shaft for 4wd has been taken off but is included'

'I bought a landrover so am getting rid'

Please tell me it's a Freeloader

£150 start, no reserve.

"Nicole?"

"Papa?"

"You didn't actually use this bloody car I bought for you, did you?" 

"Non, Papa - I married a rich Frenchman and he drove me everywhere instead in his blue 504 ragtop,"

"Fine. It's going on l'E-Bay..." 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1998-RENAULT-CLIO-1-2-RN-ZOOM-AUTO-5DR-24-000-MILES-1-LADY-OWNER-FSH-LOVELY/221945304783?_trksid=p2047675.c100010.m2109&_trkparms=aid%3D555012%26algo%3DPW.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D20140221143405%26meid%3D2de1587bf10a42bfbc48f4d1635f9f8b%26pid%3D100010%26rk%3D5%26rkt%3D24%26sd%3D331709440505

$_57.JPG