eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Check out the front bonnet edge alignment too. I do love it when dealers say things like "it has had a fresh coat of paint in the recent past which is not the best" without actually suggesting it was they who tipped Campbells soup all over it....

That light blue Jag's a fuckin Daimler ! If only we knew someone who owned a slightly more modern Daimler to study the identifying differences ,fluted grille, number plate light plinth etc

Its a 2.8 as well, which must be pretty rare now (cant be arsed with OMGHML? speculation)

Check out the front bonnet edge alignment too. I do love it when dealers say things like "it has had a fresh coat of paint in the recent past which is not the best" without actually suggesting it was they who tipped Campbells soup all over it....

Overspray over the leaf springs and rear number plate light wire as well as polish splatter under the bonnet says it was them who's tarted it up to sell in a 1985 styley.

Overspray over the leaf springs and rear number plate light wire as well as polish splatter under the bonnet says it was them who's tarted it up to sell in a 1985 styley.

Looking at the sills I can only assume the welder forgot his angle grinder that day. Or maybe the logic was if we put enough paint on the sills the plate won't be noticeable.

Rear offside door isn't sitting right either, looks like its badly fitted or distorted

I thought this'd be old enough to be a Datsun, but apparently not.  Still in rather lovely condition for its age, especially considering it's in Cornwall.  1.0 auto must absolutely fly.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1985-NISSAN-MICRA-1-0-GL-AUTO-WHITE-16-000-MILES-ONLY-/131389829928?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1e9771b328

$_57.JPG

5332609.jpg

i've seen this advertised, and have serious wantage moistness for it, i wonder just what it needs to bring it back to life, and what is the spare situation like in this country?

i suppose in Holland that's no big problem, but i cannot speak Dutch......

FTFY.

Parts are not that bad as you have people who hoard them and LOVE keeping these on the road. I never had a problem getting a part for mine and when I needed a non standard part making up they machined it themselves, for free.

roughBlank.jpg

firstStep.jpg

threaded.jpg

longerBolt.jpg

finished.jpg

I would buy it.