eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Citroen XMs seem to be the bedrock of Autoshite so I'd be amazed if this isn't a repost;

$_57.JPG

I've made an ikky mess in my pants cos of this........

we wants it,

we NEEDS it,

my precious.......

I have been in contact with said purveyor of this stead.....nice bloke, but no record of cam belt having been done makes this a bit salty..........

No word of a lie, it has actually put me off buying one as it would forever bug me now I have seen it. Not sure how I have never noticed before.

I hope you never had any ambition to own a 5 door Corsa, as getting the door handles to line up was a little too much to ask:

OPELCorsa5Doors-1008_4.jpg

Looks like they shortened the rubbing strip and gave it a bit of a curve at each end on the later models to hide the fact but we all know it's there now, so it's ruined. Props to Hirst for mentioning this flaw years ago and indelibly marking it in my memory. 

It didn`t get a bid at a start of £1000, BIN £1700, so it`s back up at a start of £1100, and a BIN of £1800...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

$_57.JPG

It didn`t get a bid at a start of £1000, BIN £1700, so it`s back up at a start of £1100, and a BIN of £1800...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

$_57.JPG

to quote the ad... "I miss the Pissat"

having had to drive a company one with that shit-wanky hand brake button thing, i can say that i would miss a pissat just as much as syphilis,herpes, gonorrhoea, Ebola or a combination of all of them at the same time. 

to compare this to a piece of shite like a pissat doesn't bear thinking about.