eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Guest Kitibob

The problem was that they compared them to a typical Uk car getting flung around country roads. Well, of vourse it didn't fair well. As a cruiser it is really quite wonderful, but take it for a blast up some dodgy B or C roads and you're in a hedge for sure.

Caddy Seville = floaty cruiser.

The problem was that they compared them to a typical Uk car getting flung around country roads. Well, of vourse it didn't fair well. As a cruiser it is really quite wonderful, but take it for a blast up some dodgy B or C roads and you're in a hedge for sure.

Caddy Seville = floaty cruiser.

Set the shockers to Corvette mode and you'll be surprised.

I've had a notion for some time to get hold of one of these Cruisers, spray it olive drab and give it markings to get the 1940's US Army staff-car look. Mrs R claims I've got mental health problems. She could be right.

Wasn't the pug recently sold from that peugeot dude? Or at least on ebay recently? Used to belong to someone on here?

ETA:

That was a rusty car, 15 years ago.  Such a shame but I doubt there's anyone would want to spend the money it needs restoring it.

Not sure about this,it's a late Coupe that's been Free Tax rung onto a TC with some of the TC bits added,then the whole thing painted up to look like a clown car. But lose the stripes and the Cosmics sort out some bits of trim and it could be very nice.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1972-MORRIS-MARINA-1-8-TC-Coupe/221531493149?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D24436%26meid%3D03868b81afd54f1b9ff5465bc69e947a%26pid%3D100005%26prg%3D9173%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D181509874018&rt=nc

image.jpg

Anyone know why eBay won't let me 'Save image' on larger pictures on my iPad ,anymore?

If anyone fancies this I can go have a look. Seen it sitting in someone's garden quite a few times but never on the road. Looks alright from quite far away.

Mr L Stirling to the beige courtesy phone please, there is a rover 800 for sale that con only be viewed at a jaunty angles because of the joy it brings to potential owners.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1997-ROVER-820-FAST-BACK-HATCHBACK-ESTATE-NICE-CONDITION-LOW-MILES-/271588995473?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3f3bf73191

$_57.JPG

Talking of V12 jags:

$_85.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1993-XJ-81-JAGUAR-AUTO-BLUE-Spares-and-repair-/131282781047

Under-sealed in need of a spray lacier flaking off wheels head liner sagging interior good rub marks on driver seat.ABS sphere in need of replacing goes like a rocket smooth drive small leak in boot no carpet custom badges tuned engine ? books electrics all work unable to complete restoration due to health

If you can understand that in less than 5 'reads' you're doing well

ham-fisted (comparative more ham-fistedsuperlative most ham-fisted)

1. Lacking skill in physical movement, especially with the hands
  2. (by extension) Lacking skill in general Ã¢â‚¬Æ’[quotations Ã¢â€“¼]

3 door 216 Gti, body work repairs done with plastacene and a green crayon.

Still lovely

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1993-ROVER-216-GTI-GREEN-SOHC-HONDA-ENGINE-/251631327895?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3a96655a97

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Thanks to your assertions that it's actually a decent car, I've just discovered myself reading through that Seville's advert again in detail and researching how much tax is whilst my housemate uses a variety of colourful expressions to suggest I'm out of my mind.  He's right, of course, it does 13MPG round town, I have no room for it and it's out of budget.

Can someone else buy it please and let me have a go in it.  That's all I want.