eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Tilt and slide truck anybody?

]

I bet that's worth more in bits. The slide bed will be worth a few quid and the rest will export nicely for top dollar.

Not WONG, All vans without side windows are limited to 60mph, not that anybody takes any notices of that though.

At the speed awareness course the mildly racist gentleman delivering mine said that it was all non car derived vans, so Astravans etc are excluded. I'm guessing Transit Connects and Caddys are also excluded? Who knows

At the speed awareness course the mildly racist gentleman delivering mine said that it was all non car derived vans, so Astravans etc are excluded. I'm guessing Transit Connects and Caddys are also excluded? Who knows

It's stupidly complicated. There's a 2 ton weight limit, so some Berlingos can go as fast as cars, but some Berlingos have to follow the speed limits of a Transit depending on their plated maximum weights. Minibuses also have to stick to 50, 60, 70 (the latter only on motorways) yet are limited to 62mph by law and can't use the 'fast' lane if there are more than two lanes.