eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

I always thought Ford were the pioneer of the "shite dash" for povo spec cars.

Loving the fact its the 1400 kettle diesel. Weaker than water.

I ragged my 1.4 D everywhere. NEVER used a drop of coolant in 4 years, but did leak oil FROM the head gasket. Weird.

I ragged my 1.4 D everywhere. NEVER used a drop of coolant in 4 years, but did leak oil FROM the head gasket. Weird.

You were lucky then. The reason PSA replaced that with the 1500 unit was their chocolate top end once the HG went it warped the head, usually beyond salvage. Though several tried to use thicker gaskets to compensate. I bought one, lasted three weeks and was swiftly replaced with a ZX.

My first car in 1997 was one of these, a (much rougher) Zircon blue version on an A plate. I even fitted the same Mini Special alloys to it. The ad has a load of guf about it being 'one of the first...' I recall loads on a Y plate so he hasnt looked very hard if he's never seen another.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1982-Austin-Mini-Mayfair-One-of-the-First-Mini-Mayfairs-to-leave-the-Factory-/252057271391?hash=item3aafc8bc5f

$_57.JPG

There's a tidy little Nissan 100NX on an 'M' plate with a For Sale sign stuck in the window which I cycle past every day on my commute.  The seller had it up for £500 and I started to think it might be worth a cheeky offer at £350.  12 months MOT and a nice dark blue, I've never looked at them before but they're pretty little cars and seem to be fairly rare.

Yesterday the sign was changed, lo and behold it's now £350 and doesn't appear to be for sale anywhere else either.  I'll try and get a photo or two later, anyone interested?  I'd have it like a shot but am completely brassic for a couple of weeks now so by times I have some chance of coughing for it it's likely to be gone.

There's a tidy little Nissan 100NX on an 'M' plate with a For Sale sign stuck in the window which I cycle past every day on my commute. The seller had it up for £500 and I started to think it might be worth a cheeky offer at £350. 12 months MOT and a nice dark blue, I've never looked at them before but they're pretty little cars and seem to be fairly rare.

Yesterday the sign was changed, lo and behold it's now £350 and doesn't appear to be for sale anywhere else either. I'll try and get a photo or two later, anyone interested? I'd have it like a shot but am completely brassic for a couple of weeks now so by times I have some chance of coughing for it it's likely to be gone.

I shall read tou kollezhun fred on da cheain tonite m8