eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

That red things got a Fulvia lump by the look of it.   Hillbilly Strada!  

All the Fulvia engines I am seeing are either inline 4 or a very shallow angled V8 but the engine in the car is undoubtedly a 90° V4.

A TWIST.

Emailed the seller and he's let some clues slide. Its engine is a Ford Essex V6, the car came from the factory with the body shape it has and it was built in Belgium. Something Capri based?

Edit: Another clue. The name goes Mxxx Sxxxxx. Any ideas?

Getting scrapped today, anyone fancy an impromptu trip to Carlisle to save a shit ZX TDI?

$_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271593013335

Picking this up tomorrow. Had to do something to cheer myself up after missing Chodmonterey.

I don't know what it is but I want it for the engine alone - It's a V4!

I went to look at that BX on July 20th and he seemed very keen to shift it, really surprised that he still has it.

1990 Citroen BX 16RS by MattLikesCars, on Flickr

Why didn't you buy it? What was wrong with it, it looks straight enough, if its still advertised next payday I'm going to lowball him with an insulting offer.

Why didn't you buy it? What was wrong with it, it looks straight enough, if its still advertised next payday I'm going to lowball him with an insulting offer.

There wasn't anything particularly major wrong with it, I just didn't like it enough - I just couldn't see myself in it. The biggest thing I noticed was a fairly large plate has been welded into the off-side rear door shut. I think it's also had a small bump on the nose as the gap between the front bumper and wings is a little large and when I went for a test drive there was quite a lot of wind noise. The seller said that it might be the front wiper blade as it is very exposed and sits at an awkward angle.

The interior was great, all the windows and sunroof whizzed open and closed as they should and the seats weren't torn.

o9j0b9.jpg

"Hi i have just bought this nova for my girlfriend as i wanted a cheap to run cheap to tax car that is simple to fix and will need no work done i bought it as a surprise and when i got it home she said, i dont like it i dont like the color i told you i dont like red cars, which she did but i didnt think it would of mattered that much but it does"

8/10. Needs more "!!!!!?!!!£!!!" and needles capitals, but overall a good effort.

"IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PHONE OR TXT ME AND ITS EASYER"

9/10. Needless capitals and GR9 spelling. Very IMPISSIVE.

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C519468#

10455445_10152240579616190_4409474362274

10593048_10152240579171190_7552584927351

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=pcb.355747497907240&type=1

For sale on Facebook for £1500.

Hello everyone, Unfortunately after years of looking for a good GSA I am now forced to put it up for sale. This is due to winning a large forestry contract and needing to sell everything to buy the plant I need to do the job.

Its a 1983 GSA Special 5 speed 1300cc. It has a long MOT and tax until 31.10.14 
Just had 4 new Toyo tyres fitted 1000 miles ago 
I had looked at a few cars before going for this one, it is a very solid car!
Just had a full service with parts and guidance from Rob Moss.
I am listing it here as I'd rather it went to someone in the club.

I'm asking £1500 ovno I will now consider offers, try me. It will soon go on eBay.
This includes delivery to any port on the mainland side, as the car is based on the Isle of Wight