eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

post-3625-0-84359600-1404925077_thumb.jpg

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201407025496541/sort/default/usedcars/radius/200/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/model/aerodeck/postcode/ip30ns/page/1/make/honda?logcode=p

If your after a cheap automatic estate you couldn't go far wrong with this, 1 owner since 1998, low mileage, long tax and mot and it's clean all for £585. These drive well too.

Isn't it a bit strange that that Alfa was resprayed before all the welding was finished?  Still nice though, hope someone finishes it off.

What make you think that anyone ever finishes the welding on an Alfa, it'll be like the Forth Bridge, as fast as you go round it, you'll have to start again; without the paint you'd probably catch up with yourself going round the other way.

Bogof Jaguar

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/jaguar-xjc-1975-and-1976-plus-1976-donor-all-4-2-/251575349599?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3a930f315f

$_57.JPG

Sorry I got it wrong, two coupes and a spares saloon. all for £4500 - now reduced to £3500 - If only I had space and was not completely inept I couid buy these, do the two coupes up, keep one and sell the other and make a mint (or more likely be in the nut-house or bankruptcy court)

I would hazard a guess that the ebayer with 0 feedback who's currently winning this auction is none other than...Owen Paul..

....tumbleweed....

...distant church bell....

...My FAVORIT waste( r ) of time...

:lol:

I'll have that playing in my head all night now.