eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

$_1.JPG

"No Accidents" and 63,711 "carefully" driven miles!

I "trust" you!

This Aztek had to be "Garage" kept and never smoked in based on its "pristine" condition.

*does air quotes while telling insurance company about garage*

I have seen similar Azteks,  except they were from Cleveland, Ohio or up north. They were asking a whole lot more money plus most dealers have an extra "Dealer Fee" that costs you another

$500-$1000 on your purchase.....plus it's taxable!!!!!!

We don't have them and we don't believe in them. 

Just the norm of $150 for processing if on eBay buy it now is not utilized.

Unlike other dealers, we don't have an unexplained additional fee. All you pay is our unexplained additional fee. 

Description in its entirety:

“This vehicle is in good condition for a car with nearly 200000 miles on it.â€Â

While the description might be lacking, the seller has provided some Powerpoint slides:

$_12.JPG

Anyway it's done nearly 200,000 miles so these things must be mechanically robust. 

$_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pontiac-Other-Base-Sport-Utility-4-Door-2003-pontiac-aztek-base-sport-utility-4-door-3-4-l-/231273918969?forcerrptr=true&hash=item35d8fff1f9&item=231273918969&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

There's something funny going on with that Sud. It's a Series 2 car as you can see from the bumpers, spoilers, 1.5 engine etc but the dash is from a Series 1 1.2/1.3Ti. So, it's either a Series 1 car with all the bits from a later one added on or a Series 2 with an earlier dash fitted? Oh yeah it's also got the grill from a Series 3. Still, it's a great find.

Usually indicative of a major front end shunt repaired by a back street boyo.

Considering the rarity, I'm afraid you'll have to pay whatever the seller is asking, if you really want one.

Price-wise, they will never really be in shiter territory. Also, I have never seen one for sale in a colour I'd like.

I guess I will have to buy one eventually as my last car ever, on a cost no object basis, also get it modified 

into the spec I want. That includes installing a Club velours interior.

$_57.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=191235967141

This poor things back again, I first posted it in this thread a few years back when it was for sale for something like £700 and looking minty fresh, since then it's been stolen and recovered with the boot and steering lock damage. Strange the seller hasn't mentioned this in the advert though.

There's something funny going on with that Sud. It's a Series 2 car as you can see from the bumpers, spoilers, 1.5 engine etc but the dash is from a Series 1 1.2/1.3Ti. So, it's either a Series 1 car with all the bits from a later one added on or a Series 2 with an earlier dash fitted? Oh yeah it's also got the grill from a Series 3. Still, it's a great find.

I suspect any 36 year old Alfasud's DNA will not be that pure! Good to see it may live again, a rare survivor of a wonderful though badly made car.

I have actually just run out of LOLS

$_84.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PROFESSIONALLY-MODIFIED-CUSTOM-BMW-E36-COUPE-HOT-ROD-RAT-ROD-MUSCLE-CAR-/201121993587?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2ed3ce1373

'been profesionally modified to become this unique muscle car / hot rod.

Professionally modified by a pissed up monkey?

'All the work has been done by a bodyshop technician (me)'

The prosecution rests it's case, your honour.

'i dont have time for an amateur to bid'

UR IRONY AS STUNGED ME M8