eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

I wonder where 35 mpg comes from? A friend had a fairly new one as a company car at the time and it was crap on fuel. We used it on a few longer runs and the little yellow light was on before 300 miles despite a monster tank, about 80 litres IIRC.

20-22. maybe 28-30 on a run.

Shitiing nora where can i get some green nato paint?

Those actually make half decent vans, or even camper conversions if you can find a cheap ex-builders one. The engines aren't particularly troublesome, they're fast enough and can take a load. A mate picked up one for £650, ply lined but a bit rough - chucked a mattress in the back and toured the beaches of Cornwall. 

The mega-money ones with cheap chinese stick-on tat thrown at them look terrible though. LED headlamps and clear this and tinted that and fuggin' Porsche bits.... it's still the same van, still does the same job so how does £650 sound? 

Bloody lovely vans. I spent a good few months being paid to drive around in a 1.9 turbo diesel, and a 2.4 non-turbo, five-pot diesel. Absolutely marvellous. They cornered very well, but I don't recommend getting one airborne. They land heavily...

Shame folk spend thousands of pounds ruining them. And that you just can't get cheap ones anymore.

Mega-cheap Puma, even with the engine telling knock-knock jokes the rest of it's so tidy that the BIN seems like a steal.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1998-FORD-PUMA-1-4-16V-RED-/261401335836?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cdcbbd81c

$_35.JPG

If I had some spare ££ I'd definitely give this a shot although it sounds fairly terminal, 1.4 Zetecs must be pretty easy to come by though.  I'd wonder what on earth the owner's been doing to it to knacker 2 engines though.