eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Stop what you're doing and Pay Attention.  

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-TERCEL-4X4-1-5-ESTATE-RARE-CLASSIC-4WD-INVESTMENT-OPPORTUNITY-/151201894254?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item233455cf6e

$_35.JPG

Yes, an actual Tercel.  Rarer than dinosaur poo.  Haven't seen one on the road for at least a decade.

$_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1971-VW-Early-Bay-Window-Camper-Type-2-T2-original-paint-totally-rust-free-/261366373064?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cdaa65ac8

'original paint'

{1971}

Hello, Stourbridge on Twatt VW, how may one help?

Ahh, good afternoon, do you sell Vols-var=gen carm per vehicles?

Yes sir, we do. 

Please order me one in 25 years before Peugeot could think of it council garage door green, thanks.

No problem, anything else?

Yes, I'd also like it to look like SpongeBob Squarepants fell into a vat of Nitromors and went breakdancing across the roof

Anything else?

Yes, I want the fucking boot lid to be the same colour as a 1960's council house downstairs bog.

No problem sir, it'll be in next week.

'totally rust free'

$_84.JPG

O-Rly-owls-13509350-282-282.jpg

'totally rust free'

One of the best things I've read so far this year (although yesterday was mainly hangover and today swearing at the bicycle) 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vw-camper-bay-window-project-barn-find-type2-2-0ltr-air-cooled-tin-top-/271361291595

This looks like a fun worthwhile project. £800 opener, got a bid immediately

Look it's also in the perfect state to weld on pre-1973 chassis plates like all the wankers that own these do

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1981-TOYOTA-CROWN-AUTO-SILVER-/281238069874?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item417b186272

$_35.JPG

Hot.  If there's any justice, it'll escape the hyenas circling the auction, chopped springs and ill-fitting tyres in hand.

I am going to whizz down and have a butchers at this honey in the morning...

I wanted a 164 for a while but never found the right 3.0. Worth the chew for the bewildering heater controls.

Yeah, they tried to crack the company car lists with those, but naturally failed. For anyone that doesn't know, the heater controls really were peculiar to say the the least.  The horizontal gauges were brilliant, but the dash looks like a set of fairy-lights. Dead pixels too made it even harder to understand.

The '76 Princess posted above by Sorn Me is quite probably a nut-and-bolt restoration done to the very highest standard.  If I'm correct, the owner/restorer of it also has a stupidly rare limousine Princess he was working on restoring and may be the same person that sold a buttload of really exceptional spares than a Land Rover affiliated user on here bought.

In other, more depressing news:
$_1.JPG

Be too-savvy on a budget

$_57.JPG

There are some warning lights staying 'on' - one for the ABS braking, the other for the Engine Management. These may be easily rectified by someone competent. We have not looked into the causes or possible cures. It may be something simple such as a bad connection, or sensor, or something more serious. We cannot devote our busy workshop time to look into things on a car of this age.

A car of this age? It's newer than anything I've owned! Most likely, they have looked into it and realised it is borked in some expensive to mend way.

If that's an Isuzu engine in that C*rsa there may be a chance it ends up in Chester

It is and I'm working on it, though it may not be doable sadly!

Cheers Wuvvum!

Hmm.... lights?

Savvy guy, on POC, bought an oldie with issues....... tame autoleccie did lots and found chafed/borked loom up behind arch liner.... snip..snip..soldering iron is your friend.

M8s rates. Real beer tokens would have fragged it, likely ;)

TS