eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

That Tipo's no longer listed but I've been having a lol at the optimistic seller's other items:

miKfy6QGNZg8POptDwzDKHg.jpg

LUXURY SEDAN

£1490

mj9cI3o1VvCqHUqOGi5WuOQ.jpg

GLEAMING TOP SPEC ROVER

£2990

m0ECdDYYO8hYGavQ8d-xrXA.jpg

RETIRED BANK MANAGERS AUDI

£1890

To be fair, all three are absolutely mintola, with Doctor-worrying levels of prep and photography.  Especially impressive is the condition of the Volvo, which belies its quarter of a million miles!

I'm harbouring a lust over this brown Sunny on the blue, at £1995 ono it's not overly priced for a dealer too. 

Sunny was £2695 last week.  It looks a beautiful example.  At the new price it's damn good value I reckon.  New set of nice wheels and it would be perfect.

I can think of eleventy reasons not to buy this, but I still want it ... and if it stays reasonably cheap I may have a cheeky punt

There is no such thing as too many Daihatsu's ;)

The spitting (mirror) image of mine, except for the alloys. I like mine a lot (and paid a lot more than 42 quid 4 years ago...).

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mercedes-Benz-W123-230e-Saloon-/281140104407

$T2eC16J,!yUE9s6NEGZoBR7SZtUisQ~~60_12.J

• 4 GOOD TYRES WITH ORIGINAL 'YELLOW' HUB CAPS
  • COMPLETELY ORIGINAL - I HAVE THE REAR STRIP ON THE DRIVERS SIDE THAT HAS FALLEN OFF
  • STARTS AND DRIVES FIRST TIME EVERY TIME
  • GEAR BOX AND ENGINE ARE PERFECT
  • BODY WORK IS IN GOOD CONDITION - A FEW BLEMISHES HERE AND THERE BUT NOTHING MAJOR
  • BONET CATCH IS BROKEN BUT IT WILL OPEN
  • SLIGHT TEAR IN DRIVERS SEAT

Hey its looking good, not bad for £1,395. 

• NO TAX OR MOT, HOWEVER IT WILL PASS AN MOT 

Fucksticks. Really? Then why not put it through an MOT dipshit?

- NO RUST UNDER THE CAR THERFORE NO WELDING IS REQUIRED

Oh, is that ll they look for on an MOT? Welding underneath? Fuck me, I keep wasting money on the suspension, brakes and shit every year when all I need to worry about is welding underneath. What a goon I am eh?

This is well nice innit!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1978-CHRYSLER-AVENGER-GL-ESTATE-TAX-MOT-USEABLE-CLASSIC-DRIVES-WELL-RARE-FIND-/130955629516

$T2eC16VHJI!FHS1QffZkBR8r6hm0zg~~60_12.J

Hpi checked and all clear

I know it is probably would seem a bit odd for a car of this age to still have HPI against it but don't forget that Carcraft were actually a trading company as far back as 1979 so its possible that some poor smuck could actually still be paying this fucker off, so it's better to be safe than sorry. 

Audi 80 Sport. My mate had one of these when we were kids. It was fucking EPIC. I loved it. Properly fast compared to all the other shit I had driven up until that point. 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1986-AUDI-80-SPORT-SILVER-/221257413433

$T2eC16dHJFwFFZ742RIvBR6+(ufiyg~~60_12.J

$(KGrHqJHJEkFH(pqIFdQBR6+bfB(7w~~60_12.J

HOWEVER THE LAST FEW WINTERS HAVE TAKEN THEIR TOLL ON THE CAR 

I suspect this is because you live in fucking Narnia. WTF is going on with the snow on the car? Is it always winter but never christmas? Are you Mr Tumnus?

I looked at this when it was for sale in Suffolk several months ago for circa £2500. it had paint issues, rust bubbling in the usual places and some very untidy welding on the inner wings.

It turned up a month or so later at auction and made £4400 and appeared on Gumtree a week later for £6750!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1980-BMW-635CSi-in-pristine-condition-/271250036114?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3f27c31592
$T2eC16NHJHgFFmEkeFL3BR-TvJKNS!~~60_35.J