eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Love the door handle enhancements. To start with I was thinking that was brilliantly gifferish - but, knowing what Peugeot were like back then, that probably counted as a dealer special.

Ok, so it's a shed: but if my shed was this comfy, I'd never leave it.

$(KGrHqRHJFEFHPo3un1FBR4uo-4pEQ~~60_12.J

Bavarian Rotworst

"Gives 30mg on a run" i call bullshit on that, i have a nye-on identical car (but with 190,000 less miles!) and the best mine does is 24/25, thats at 65 on the motorway for 400+ miles a week.

Aside from that i can thoroughly recommend one of these fine chariots, mines fugging awesome to the point i hate having to drive anything else.

I've had 2 bmw 5 series with that motor in them and never saw more than 25mpg and they're lighter then the 7. My 520i never got better than 30mpg no matter how I drove it. Straight 6 bmws are shit on fuel. Phakt.

That truck would make a good amazing spaces type ventue. Just clean it out, lob a camping stove and a bed into it then park it next to a stream or in some woods then charge £500 a week for some city type to live in it for their holidays. 100% gaurenteed cash money horse dung amazing prize.

Anyway, once I make my fortune from my vintage horsebox B&B enterprise I'm going to spend it on this.

IMG_4641-620x380.jpg

The dash is fannytastic.

IMG_4647-620x380.jpg

http://www.thatsclassic.co.uk/for-sale/alfa-romeo-alfetta-gtv/

Is it just me or is carandclassics just full of hopeless optimists. I look down the list of cars and the price are stupid. £1400 for a 1990 1.4 Corolla, £1300 for a shagged out Audi Coupe. No bother.

No one must sell anything off that site the prices are demented.

Love the afa. I was offered one a decade or so back in Dundee for £400. It was tidy too. Still can't believe I passed it up. What a wally (although it probably would have resulted in my bankruptcy keeping the bloody thing going)

I remember going to look at an Alfa Sud sprint in Glasgow a few years ago for £400 and thinking "na, it's not for me". It was okay as well but as you say it probably would have caught fire or something.

p0rn

The down sides of this car is the front floor pans are quite rusty, the O/S fuel tank is missing, there appear to be some rust spots on the roof under the vinyl cover, the gearbox can be hesitant to select 1st sometimes, the wiring is top quality British Layland issue so somethings don't work, there are a few dents around some of the panels.

Pfft, minor issues.

$(KGrHqNHJFYFHmolnTTQBR6V0IHjvQ~~60_12.J

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1976-Jaguar-XJ64-2-/261249583272?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cd3b048a8

You get an extra 1.7 autoshite photo points for having a date stamp on your pictures particularly when it's wrong by 5 years. Even so he must have been hold the camera in his teeth or something as it's either an extreme close up or the car's not all in it.

It's got a years MOT but looks pretty hopeless. I bet there's nothing but warm air and bad dreams under those chrome arches.

$(KGrHqV,!mEFHd!KbPl,BR6SWyNDr!~~60_57.J

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1979-MERCEDES-450-SEL-MODEL-W116-/251307178237?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3a831338fd

Is it just me or is carandclassics just full of hopeless optimists. I look down the list of cars and the price are stupid. £1400 for a 1990 1.4 Corolla, £1300 for a shagged out Audi Coupe. No bother.

No one must sell anything off that site the prices are demented.

Not only that but because its free you get people selling stuff like 2002 Mondeo's or Omega's which totally defeats the whole object of that website. You get some interesting stuff on there though, but plenty of these optimistic dealers too.