eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Now you see, I REALLY like that and have been wondering if its possible for me to get o Bishop Aukland this week. It isnt, but I do really like this. Some tidying of the front end and it could be nice.

look at his other auctions - loaded with pics, including engine and running gear photos - and yet this one only has exterior photos - I wonder what he's hiding?

look at his other auctions - loaded with pics, including engine and running gear photos - and yet this one only has exterior photos - I wonder what he's hiding?

Possibly the fact its been on a farm and used to lug sheep about - I expect the rear floor to be made of cheesium and sheep shit. But also expect its not a structural item either so that wouldnt bother me much.

I especially like the

Fress paint job

$(KGrHqNHJFIFG-HhZ-fVBRzykurbiQ~~20_20.J

$T2eC16FHJGoFFvl(7!19BRzyk)8PD!~~20_20.J

I bought it for converting my 1969 Morris minor striping its running gear and putting it on the Morris but I then saw how clean the car was

Ok, so you are a bell-end but I like you a little bit for trying to improve yourself...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1977-MORRIS-MARINA-1-3-DELUXE-GREEN-/281128819815?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4174955c67

OMFG - Look at what the Diamond seller has too - when I was like 14 I really wanted one of these as I thought that I would be down the beach at St. Annes beating the quim off with a shitty stick if I had one....

$T2eC16V,!wsE9suw)q!8BRvgCvJDe!~~60_58.J

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1980-FORD-ROTRAX-KIT-CAR-/350820913167?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item51ae8e500f

Fuck, yeah - I remember having the brochure from a kit car show I went to... Mind you any bird who spent more than 10 seconds in this one would "have a headache" and be a quim free zone thanks to the vomit inducing dash....

$T2eC16h,!zUE9s39!eniBRvgGPI73Q~~60_58.J

Those

That's a new one on me. Although, did Fiat and Iveco Deisel not have some sort of Ducato thing that had an Alfa badging?

The IVECO vans wore Alfa badges so Alfa dealers in Italy could 'add them to their portfolio'. They were the first generation Lord Voldemort Daily and Fiat Ducatos.

The old Alfa vans are 100% Alfa Romeo and arguably the only vans ever with a twin-cam four driving the front wheels.
Or you could opt for a Perkins Diesel if you wanted some excitement added shiteness.

EDIT:

If you want to add one to your shite fleet, look no further than Spain, where they were built under license as Ebro F-100

276796-image008.jpg

and after a facelift as F-108.

Ebro-f108_ad10f.jpg

From 1987 Nissan took control of Motor Ibérica/FADISA and Ebro trucks were renamed Nissan Trade. They continued to be made until the beginning of this millenium.

Here is an ad clip for a F108 lusciously spiced with oodles of Iberian shite:

51c9f0351a266_1.jpg

http://www.swapz.co.uk/swapz/3745986/wolsley_1100_taxed_and_tested/

'not perfect but perfectly sable and cold'

Nope, I haven't a clue either. Still for a measly £850 that seems pretty good. No mention of how long the MOT is but looks pretty good from the pictures.

Those

The IVECO vans wore Alfa badges so Alfa dealers in Italy could 'add them to their portfolio'. They were the first generation Lord Voldemort Daily and Fiat Ducatos.

The old Alfa vans are 100% Alfa Romeo and arguably the only vans ever with a twin-cam four driving the front wheels.

There wasn't an IVECO version of the Sevel Sud vans. PSA/Fiat project.

Mr. Bo11ox has a van with a twin-cam four that might drive the front wheels if the engine wasn't barbecued.

Win Autoshite for a while

51c8c073bc1fa_1.jpg

http://www.swapz.co.uk/swapz/3743879/Super_rare_wartburg_353_lhd_two_stroke_3cylinder_column_change_manual/

'I want to swap for:

Looking for a big auto, unusual classic, a series land rover, Just try me!! Nothing modern though.'

Isn't that an ex-Retro-Rides member's car? It's actually funkier than 1970's hotel room full of Pans People soaping themselves up in the sunken bath as Barry White croons down the Pye speakers of your radiogram.