eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Damn you trigger I had that R25 lined up and ready to fire! It's fantastic though isn't it? It must be like driving a Caramac

Shit, I've wanted a phase 1 25 for EVAH. And I have an empty garage that might just be big enough for it. Can't access Ebay at work (bastards), can anyone tell if it's MoTd/location?

North Yorkshire (Ripon) and pretty much a year's test.

Damn you trigger I had that R25 lined up and ready to fire! It's fantastic though isn't it? It must be like driving a Caramac

Shit, I've wanted a phase 1 25 for EVAH. And I have an empty garage that might just be big enough for it. Can't access Ebay at work (bastards), can anyone tell if it's MoTd/location?

It looks good, but it's got 3 pedals Rob. It's 2.0 fuel inj, so a little bit more powah than the white one had ;)

For sale we have my lovely 1987 Renault 25 Monaco. She's in superb condition. Recently had timing belt, tensioner and water pump replaced. New clutch, exhaust and battery also recently fitted. Fully serviced and 12 months MOT. The engine is the 1995cc fuel injected and on a nice run will return 40 MPG easily. The exterior is in good condition for its age - some slight scratches but nothing major. The underneath is superb with no corrosion issues and no advisories on the MOT. The interior leather is in great condition as are floor carpets etc. It has a Phillips sound system which was top of the range when the car was first built. Still sounds great with some 80's cassettes and even has a graphic equalizer screen!! This car is a great 80's classic. These MK 1 Renault 25's are very rare to find now and the lovely Monaco is very hard to find especially in this timewarp condition. A reluctant sale.

We also have a second Renault 25 Monaco which is complete and would be ideal for spares for this one or could be repaired with a bit of work. Please contact me for further details.

Collection only from Ripon, North Yorkshire.

Currently @ £500, which would appear to have been the reserve.

It has a tow bar, so buy this and the spares car, then catch the train up North (whilst lugging an A-frame) for some Rennner on Renner A-frame action ... You know it makes sense :mrgreen:

I'll deliver it to you by road anywhere on the UK mainland for the cost of the fuel one way and the train fare back.

He's in Scotland, do we have anyone in Land's End looking for a cheap runabout? Then he gets one last 600 mile drive in it.

It looks good, but it's got 3 pedals Rob. It's 2.0 fuel inj, so a little bit more powah than the white one had ;)

Yeah these barges really should be in auto format, even if they are the ones 'not' to have. No, gotta stick to my plan, next motor will be a Rover :)

Fuggin yee fuggin yawn...

$%28KGrHqF,!qsFF71S+iH,BRfCPkbRiQ~~60_84.JPG

Dukes of Hazzard General Lee Rover 820 Vitesse Turbo Coupe

Sigh...

(197hp with LSD)

How many with THC?

That is a cheap car and considering the Dukes of Hazard cock-gobblery is just a vinyl wrap it would be a pleasant experience to buy it and peel it off in situ before the seller's Top Gear worshipping dead eyes

I've only just twigged - the seller of that lovely blue BX must have had so much interest, they decided they were sat on a gold mine - now listed at more than double the original asking price!

$(KGrHqZ,!qgFF5ClCvC6BRgkCMFPyQ~~_12.JPG

Suspect they'll now end up stuck with it for a while - like the dealer that's still asking 2 grand for that over-priced R11

I've only just twigged - the seller of that lovely blue BX must have had so much interest, they decided they were sat on a gold mine - now listed at more than double the original asking price!

$(KGrHqZ,!qgFF5ClCvC6BRgkCMFPyQ~~_12.JPG

Suspect they'll now end up stuck with it for a while - like the dealer that's still asking 2 grand for that over-priced R11

It probably didnt help me having a looksee over it.