eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Was hoping this would be one of the rebadged Lonsdales.. it has no badge on the s/wheel but wrong mirrors to be one. Verdict: it is what it says on the tin. Also would expect any ex Lonsdales to have ended up Sigmas post A reg

Savvy the Lonsdale was based on the Sigma, the Sigma was the higher specced Galant so you are very right

FUCKING LOOK OUT

PLEASE ONLY CONTACT ME OR MAKE AN OFFER IF YOU HAVE MONEY. IF YOU ARE BROKE THEN PLEASE ENJOY THE VIEW AND DO NOT WASTE MY TIME. I AM RELISTING AND PAYING HIGH EBAY FEES BECAUSE OF ONE DREAMER WITH NO MONEY.

For sale here is a Toyota corolla which has been modified to the highest standard possible.

$T2eC16F,!)cE9s4PsNS4BRUgDOpNyg~~60_12.JPG

auto gear stick

$T2eC16dHJHoE9n3KgJIKBRWyC03c(!~~60_12.JPG

It has had several thousands of pounds spent on it, as you can see for yourself. The money, though, has not gone unnoticed. This car is such a head turner that money people (pedestrians and drivers alike)have continuously spoken to me just to have information about the car. Therefore, if you are that kind of guy that does not like to be noticed, this car is not for you.

$T2eC16N,!)EE9s2ufg+sBRUgFdY8oQ~~60_12.JPG

The boot is professionally fitted with two powerful sub woofers and two powerful amp. To make matters worse, I have added a pair of piezo tweeters and upgraded the CD player to pioneer so the sound system is amazing.

What the hell are you rambling on about man?

$T2eC16F,!)UE9s3wBnSMBRUgFpeDD!~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Highly-Modified-Toyota-Corolla-/230965279111?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item35c69a7987#ht_580wt_1399

FUCKING LOOK OUT

PLEASE ONLY CONTACT ME OR MAKE AN OFFER IF YOU HAVE MONEY. IF YOU ARE BROKE THEN PLEASE ENJOY THE VIEW AND DO NOT WASTE MY TIME. I AM RELISTING AND PAYING HIGH EBAY FEES BECAUSE OF ONE DREAMER WITH NO MONEY.

For sale here is a Toyota corolla which has been modified to the highest standard possible.

$T2eC16F,!)cE9s4PsNS4BRUgDOpNyg~~60_12.JPG

auto gear stick

$T2eC16dHJHoE9n3KgJIKBRWyC03c(!~~60_12.JPG

It has had several thousands of pounds spent on it, as you can see for yourself. The money, though, has not gone unnoticed. This car is such a head turner that money people (pedestrians and drivers alike)have continuously spoken to me just to have information about the car. Therefore, if you are that kind of guy that does not like to be noticed, this car is not for you.

$T2eC16N,!)EE9s2ufg+sBRUgFdY8oQ~~60_12.JPG

The boot is professionally fitted with two powerful sub woofers and two powerful amp. To make matters worse, I have added a pair of piezo tweeters and upgraded the CD player to pioneer so the sound system is amazing.

What the hell are you rambling on about man?

$T2eC16F,!)UE9s3wBnSMBRUgFpeDD!~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Highly-Modified-Toyota-Corolla-/230965279111?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item35c69a7987#ht_580wt_1399

Well he's explaining the well known fact that Corolla autos as pussy magnets

Anyway - over on the blue forum, this hotty at £1500 is not particularly cheap, but very fit.

http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=FSW&action=display&thread=149301

If its pretty much as it appears in the pics then it actually is cheapish. Gone are the days when you could pick R4s up for peanuts and a good one these days is £3k. I reckon that with a new wing and bit of paint plus a few other bits then that could be a very tidy car with a bit of profit in it when you want to sell.

C reg = 1985(ish) - seems rather late for a 4 to me.

4s were made until 1992 although UK imports stopped in '86.

Well he's explaining the well known fact that Corolla autos as pussy magnets

Close, he's explaining this Corolla auto is for cunts.

Ho very dare you sir! I'll have you know that since I've had my Corolla I've had no less than 4 girls who smiled at me, and one that even said hello. KNEE DEEP IN THE PUSSAY

I think this was previously advertised at a higher price, but is now at a £1975 start with no bids.

Is this one of betaboys?

$T2eC16NHJGgFFmvPHQFyBRcCIpw)1g~~60_12.JPG

That's Oscar, the Gamma that Betaboy rescued from Belgium. I think he's having a clear out, on his facebook page he's posted the following cars for sale:

"One Fiat Croma called Chesney,

One Lancia Beta saloon called Basil

One Lancia Gamma saloon called Oscar

One Fiat Brava auto named Boris

and a nameless, dammed fast Golf VR6"

My old car is for sale on the BX forum:

bx008.jpg

Appearance-wise, both inside and out, you'd struggle to find a better example. I only sold it as I couldn't do the repair when one of the struts collapsed and I desperately needed a functioning motor. The chap I sold it to was pretty sound also, although it may smell a little smokey inside now!

New timing belt, will be sold with a full MOT, 87k, £900ish. Much prefer it to Tim's WTF.

Holy Fuck - it has no sunshine roof - these bodyshells are rarer than blue steak

It never rains etc....

BIN £395, MOT till November, with some interesting electrics

T2eC16NzcE9s4g0-SBRG9ePVoQ60_12_zpse8ad9618.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Citreon-BX-/2 ... 35c6cb64f3

"Photos are not available at this moment but I've made a drawing (YES myself!!!). Alloys are actually silver but the closest match was to use a black crayon that will imitate the holes in alloys. Sun nearly ended up red but I've found yellow in the end. "

T2eC16dHJGgFFmfltUsBRdFvBuEQ60_12_zpsdf8dac61.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1999-VOLVO-S4 ... 3a80868f4e