eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

who the fuck u calling a chav twat cheaky cunt fuck off nob

i didant go school m8 not good with computer ither not my car ring text number o sorry it puts you of as i cant spell

lissan no it all i had a 300 bhp scooby and my m8 beat me in this metro tell u what put ur money were your mouth is the metro is lighter fuck all to it so keep ur coments to urself thanks again dont waist my time i never built it my m8 did so he no what car capable of

Mentalist :roll:

i didant go school m8 not good with computer ither not my car ring text number o sorry it puts you of as i cant spell

lissan no it all i had a 300 bhp scooby and my m8 beat me in this metro tell u what put ur money were your mouth is the metro is lighter fuck all to it so keep ur coments to urself thanks again dont waist my time i never built it my m8 did so he no what car capable of

Pfft....

Just wait, I'll bring a white 405 with a dent in the bootlid and show all yous pricks the way home! :lol:

I think a few questions along the lines of

HYA M8 WIL YOUR METRO GO AS FAST AS A SCOOBY? HOW YOU NO HOW FAST IT GOS IF SPEEDO BUST?

would nicely wind him up some more :D:twisted:

I may have just sent him something along those lines...

Pfft....

Just wait, I'll bring a white 405 with a dent in the bootlid and show all yous pricks the way home! :lol:

Hmm well he's probably distracted as his 'scooby' has lost 50bhp between posting the ad and ragging that guy out

I think a few questions along the lines of

HYA M8 WIL YOUR METRO GO AS FAST AS A SCOOBY? HOW YOU NO HOW FAST IT GOS IF SPEEDO BUST?

would nicely wind him up some more :D:twisted:

I may have just sent him something along those lines...

Sadly he's not put my question/response on the listing, not sure he understood my references to his spelling.

I'll copy it all here later.