eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

$(KGrHqR,!qoFCTYtRTp+BQp8EiW40Q~~60_58.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-100-Avan ... 0818650807

These are such a looker, I love em. I would love a quattro one.

I have owned this car for 20 years............Mechanically the car drives fine but does I'm afraid have a frustrating fault in that second gear is not selectable. It has been like this for over a year now and we have simply been putting up with it, including a trip down to the Italian Alps in March this year so it's not as much of a limitation as you would first think.

Nice one!!!! I'd love this I would.

$T2eC16ZHJIIE9qTYLS8qBQp-I3G7FQ~~60_58.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1974-TOYOTA-C ... 1185825415

Wow!!!

THE CAR HAD NOT RUN FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS, WITH NO MORE THAN A BOOSTER PACK AND A SNIFF OF EASY START IT FIRED UP AND DROVE OUT OF THE GARAGE, IT RUNS AS IF IT JUST CAME OFF THE PRODUCTION LINE! EVEN ON STALE FUEL

Sounds awesome this.

I HAVE JUST REMOVED THIS CAR FROM A WEALTHY ESTATE DUE TO THE OWNER RECENTLY DYING.........THE UNDERNEATH DOESN’T LOOK MORE THAN A MONTH OLD, ALL BUSHES ARE MINT, AS ARE ALL BRAKE PIPES, SUSPENSION ARMS, SILLS, SHASSIS, ONLY THE REAR OF THE EXHAUST NEEDING ATTENTION

I bet the knuckleheads are lathering themselves up over this as I type

If you ignore the tree growing outta the roof...

There used to be a house a few miles from me with a Mk2 Cortina sat in the front garden with a tree grown right through it. My dad says he remembered it being parked there in the early 70's.

Sadly it disappeared about 5 years ago and I think the house has been sold. I presume the owner passed on before getting round to "doing it up".

Anyone want to buy my Renault 18 it's the 1647 TS mot until about July new exhaust fully checked over. Was owned by practical classics not that it makes any difference. I haven't used it for months as I have too many other projects. Doesn't need any work and can be used everyday. It isn't perfect though. I paid 650 for it and fitted a new exhaust and sorted out a few of the niggles. I would be happy with what I paid for it if it goes to a good home. The 14 is also for sale again only to a good home for what it owes me around a grand

P1010268.jpg

Typical of old fibreglass specials, this one looks better in the shed than outside where you can see the styling better

But I'd still love to

God knows why (probably because I'm pissed) but that car reminds me of:

bungle.jpg

By the way that yellow Mk3 Cortina estate is absolutely bang on. There simply cannot be a fitter car on eBay at the moment.

I bet £849 the '£850 number plate' isn't worth it.

$T2eC16JHJI!E9qSO8E!9BQqO6VrfCQ~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vw-jetta-1-3- ... 35c1bdd3be

'SORRY ABOUT RELISTING BUT I JUST FOUND OUT THE NUMBER PLATE IS WORTH £850'

KIW 8789 is worth £850 and you relisted the car because of that?

Verdict: Stay away from sharp objects.

I bet £849 the '£850 number plate' isn't worth it.

KIW 8789 is worth £850 and you relisted the car because of that?

Verdict: Stay away from sharp objects.

If that number plate is worth £850 then the population of N.Ireland are sitting on a fucking gold mine when it comes to slightly different numberplates which almost give you words....