eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

I would like to come crashing through the rear aperture of that 33, I must say. A couple of years ago I almost bought one off some alfa 'lover' who had one and wanted it to go to a good home and be restored blah blah blah, although he had helpfully flogged the engine out of it to raise a few quid like a twat. I have a feeling this is the same one, though it was on the south coast back then.

Paging Mr Bo11ox. Mr Bo11ox to the white courtesy phone, please

$T2eC16dHJIIE9qTYLiqrBQh3S,80T!~~60_12.JPG

Jesus. Has sporty shite seen this? This will be local to him as it's listed as 'Bolton' (barmy, on the piss tonight).

How about a miserable bus ina miserable town? Take away those modern vehicles in the picture and that could be a snap from 30 odd years ago!

(pointless)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Malta-Bus-Bed ... 3f1e1bd30d

'It has been suggested that this Bedford is a 1960s vehicle but we can only trace it to the first UK registration 1969.'

How ace would it be to roll up to PRE 68 HEDNO IS CUMIN in this while the race was on then just grab a few cars, squash the fuckers and make off?

$(KGrHqFHJCcFBn99nf5wBQi6nEzzV!~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2005-Lollini- ... 23246a7cc9

Paging Mr Bo11ox. Mr Bo11ox to the white courtesy phone, please

$T2eC16dHJIIE9qTYLiqrBQh3S,80T!~~60_12.JPG

Jesus. Has sporty shite seen this? This will be local to him as it's listed as 'Bolton' (barmy, on the piss tonight).

Yes, I've seen it. Yes, I'd like it. No, I don't have the time. No, I can't afford to get divorced.

Could possibly go and have a look at it for someone, though, but could do with a bit of notice.

That 33 has been on and off 'Bay (and in the same pile of bits) for at least 5 years now.

It seems to pop up again with another owner every year, can't miss the plate. Wish someone would fix it up.

The problem is there are crucial parts missing to make it run with the old 4x4 gear (that is what was said in the advert he bought it off last year, iirc).

I have a good QV engine and gearbox (2wd) spare if you want to get it up and running.

That inner wing tells me it's going to be crunchy squeezy both sides, so poke those rear turrets too