eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Would it make sense to buy this pile of shite, tart it up slightly and advertise it for 120k or whatever, or are there any 'special features' that you have to have before it's considered desirable?

Jesus wept. Here's a "special feature" - check out the placement of the LPG tank :shock:

0217684420006.jpg

Isn't it a pain in the balls importing from Italy? The number plates have to be handed back when the car is sold or something like that?

Would it make sense to buy this pile of shite, tart it up slightly and advertise it for 120k or whatever, or are there any 'special features' that you have to have before it's considered desirable?

Jesus wept. Here's a "special feature" - check out the placement of the LPG tank :shock:

0217684420006.jpg

Isn't it a pain in the balls importing from Italy? The number plates have to be handed back when the car is sold or something like that?

My Italian isn't good enough to tell if that early bay is road-legal or not, but either way I'd say the asking price is about what it's worth over here. Not being a camper probably knocks around £1500 off the value, I reckon.

I *think* it says 'the engine seized in June 2012 but had been used regularly without problem before that'...

My Italian isn't good enough to tell if that early bay is road-legal or not, but either way I'd say the asking price is about what it's worth over here. Not being a camper probably knocks around £1500 off the value, I reckon.

I *think* it says 'the engine seized in June 2012 but had been used regularly without problem before that'...

True. I thought it was just a flooded carb (I had mentally translated "bloccato" as "blocked"), but it could be anything really, up to a new engine required.

The LPG tanks look really safe*, too.

True. I thought it was just a flooded carb (I had mentally translated "bloccato" as "blocked"), but it could be anything really, up to a new engine required.

The LPG tanks look really safe*, too.

It's probably a good thing I'm skint or I'd be ROLLING WITH MY SHIT OFF SAFETY in a car that sounds like a cross between a flower and some itchy fanny cream

$T2eC16dHJGkE9no8iPO!BQIrnO4)3g~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160862989370? ... 97.c0.m619

'its too big for my wife'

See what I mean?

It's probably a good thing I'm skint or I'd be ROLLING WITH MY SHIT OFF SAFETY in a car that sounds like a cross between a flower and some itchy fanny cream

$T2eC16dHJGkE9no8iPO!BQIrnO4)3g~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160862989370? ... 97.c0.m619

'its too big for my wife'

See what I mean?