eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

$(KGrHqF,!icF!NqJ9JJZBQI+LTb0m!~~60_12.JPG

Ah, so you're a waffle man!

Ah, that 80's obsession with putting computers in everything whether it needed one or not

No, its an early Vanden Plank with talking didital dash

Lets have another look at the toaster

Just for the hell of it eh?

$(KGrHqF,!icF!NqJ9JJZBQI+LTb0m!~~60_12.JPG

Ah, so you're a waffle man!

Ah, that 80's obsession with putting computers in everything whether it needed one or not

No, its an early Vanden Plank with talking didital dash

Lets have another look at the toaster

Just for the hell of it eh?

Isopon pre 38 is coming

$T2eC16F,!)sE9swm(ulcBQJU(ST92Q~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Datsun-Nissan ... 2ec0ebb450

'all lights, glass, passenger seat, front bumper, dials and some trim parts will NOT come with the car'

C U ON THE TRK M8

Isopon pre 38 is coming

$T2eC16F,!)sE9swm(ulcBQJU(ST92Q~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Datsun-Nissan ... 2ec0ebb450

'all lights, glass, passenger seat, front bumper, dials and some trim parts will NOT come with the car'

C U ON THE TRK M8

By old Subaru standards, Justys don't rust badly. The engines are bulletproof (non interference), and the manual transmission lasts.

They are quite fun to drive, especially with that engine which sounds like a micro-Porsche flat six crossed with an Audi inline-5. They handle and ride reasonably well for a small car but the steering is very slow.

Looks like a nice honest car, I'd buy it.

By old Subaru standards, Justys don't rust badly. The engines are bulletproof (non interference), and the manual transmission lasts.

They are quite fun to drive, especially with that engine which sounds like a micro-Porsche flat six crossed with an Audi inline-5. They handle and ride reasonably well for a small car but the steering is very slow.

Looks like a nice honest car, I'd buy it.

Pretty sure I used to see that one every so often as well. My advice is buy it, and then if you get bored with it, sell it to me. But seriously, having ridden in quite a few over the years, they are hardy little things and as lacquer peel said, they don't rot half as bad as other Subarus from the era.

Pretty sure I used to see that one every so often as well. My advice is buy it, and then if you get bored with it, sell it to me. But seriously, having ridden in quite a few over the years, they are hardy little things and as lacquer peel said, they don't rot half as bad as other Subarus from the era.