eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

I didn't put a lot of thought into the location, I was passing through and stopped on a photogenic side street. It's pretty, Bowdon.

Only selling because it's got a bit familiar and my list of previously owned is pathetic.

Dangerous thoughts, man. Having a long 'previously owned' list isn't necessarily a good thing. You could end up like me. Do not end up like me.

I didn't put a lot of thought into the location, I was passing through and stopped on a photogenic side street. It's pretty, Bowdon.

Only selling because it's got a bit familiar and my list of previously owned is pathetic.

Dangerous thoughts, man. Having a long 'previously owned' list isn't necessarily a good thing. You could end up like me. Do not end up like me.

Being ruined by cars is my dream, and dreams can come true!

Speaking of pretty good value... My 'as seen in the Autoshite Calendar' Herald is for sale.

HAI M8, WILL YOU TAKE £25 FOR THE BULKHEAD AND FLOOR? CAN COLLECT 2NITE THX OH AND THE ACCELERATOR PEDAL CHEERS

:lol: They're already the right colour under the black. Supposedly that blue repels rust due to having a higher lead content than the other colours. Ripley's Believe it or Not.

Being ruined by cars is my dream, and dreams can come true!

Speaking of pretty good value... My 'as seen in the Autoshite Calendar' Herald is for sale.

HAI M8, WILL YOU TAKE £25 FOR THE BULKHEAD AND FLOOR? CAN COLLECT 2NITE THX OH AND THE ACCELERATOR PEDAL CHEERS

:lol: They're already the right colour under the black. Supposedly that blue repels rust due to having a higher lead content than the other colours. Ripley's Believe it or Not.

I'm afraid I'm in the 'or not' camp, and I've got the dustbin full of floorpan to back that up.

Actually, I don't think mine was Valencia Blue originally, I was rooting around under the dash and found some night light metallic blue on the bulkhead which I guess is the proper colour. It's had about 7 paint jobs over the years by the look of it...

I'm afraid I'm in the 'or not' camp, and I've got the dustbin full of floorpan to back that up.

Actually, I don't think mine was Valencia Blue originally, I was rooting around under the dash and found some night light metallic blue on the bulkhead which I guess is the proper colour. It's had about 7 paint jobs over the years by the look of it...

I AMZ A ROBOTZ

MYZE PRYMES DIRECTIVEZ IZ TO GO TO THE SHOPZ AND BUY 10 FAGZ

DOOZ YOOZ COMPOOTZ?

$T2eC16RHJHYE9nzpdVQHBQHRpvlccw~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1984-HONDA-SPACEY-CB125TD-E-SILVER-SCOOTER-/190711580266?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item2c674bc66a

You fucking can't go down the shop like that, man, you've got fucking tin foil wrapped round your head!

I AMZ A ROBOTZ

MYZE PRYMES DIRECTIVEZ IZ TO GO TO THE SHOPZ AND BUY 10 FAGZ

DOOZ YOOZ COMPOOTZ?

$T2eC16RHJHYE9nzpdVQHBQHRpvlccw~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1984-HONDA-SPACEY-CB125TD-E-SILVER-SCOOTER-/190711580266?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item2c674bc66a

You fucking can't go down the shop like that, man, you've got fucking tin foil wrapped round your head!

Brown Talkie Toaster Shite

TT4.JPG

I don't want any toast, he doesn't want any toast.

No-one around here wants any toast.

Not now, not ever! NO TOAST!

Ah, so you're a waffle man! :D

I'll get me anorak.......

That's exactly what I thought it was too!

Brown Talkie Toaster Shite

TT4.JPG

I don't want any toast, he doesn't want any toast.

No-one around here wants any toast.

Not now, not ever! NO TOAST!

Ah, so you're a waffle man! :D

I'll get me anorak.......

That's exactly what I thought it was too!