eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

his lightly stretched Rover 800 looks fantastic, unfortunately some SHITEHOUSE has smashed one of the rear windows, good luck finding a new one of those!

Is it not just a normal window with an extra quarterlight added to make it fit the door?

139637529.jpg

The vendor writes, "Witam!

Mam na sprzedaz mojego opla omege kombi 2.0 z gazem

auto technicznie w dobrym stanie jak na swoje lata do wymiany ktoras koncowka ale nie przeszkadza to w eksploatacji i slychac kolektor wydechu! wizualnie srednio nie ma zadnych ognisk korozji wszystko jest porobione i zakonserwowane ale niestety ze wzgledu na niska wartosc auta nie inwestowalem w lakiernika ale nie rzuca sie to w oczy zreszta nie jest to auto na wesela tylko do pracy! auto chodzi na gazie i benzynie ma przeglad do czerwca 2013, oc do grudnia i dorzuce jeszcze assistane do czerwca 2013 w PTU. Na dachu byl wgniot prawdopodobnie od pilki ale jest to juz wyszpochlowanie jak zdaze i pogoda pozwoli to wyszlifuje i pomaluje! 07857501031

Niedawno wymieniany kompletny orginalny rozrzad LUK INA i olej! Jednym slowem auto earte uwagi dla kogos kto nie chce placic angielskiego ubezpieczenia poniewaz auto napewno jeszcze dlugo posluzy! wiecej informacji "

I quite agree.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-moto ... /106605534

For Sale in Flint, North Wales. I think he must be writing in Welsh.

Google Translate says, "One word, auto eart do for someone who does not want to pay the English because auto insurance certainly will be used for a long time!".

Is he saying this could be bought to get around our insurance laws?????

Google Translate says, "One word, auto eart do for someone who does not want to pay the English because auto insurance certainly will be used for a long time!".

Precisely. What he is suggesting is perfectly legal, mind, as is vehicle-based insurance (obviously not sold here as it doesn't suit the ABI cartel). Well, technically there is an EU-wide law preventing you from driving a car on foreign plates in the country in which you reside permanently, but nobody is ever interested in such details and it could be difficult to convict someone of that if they've been sensible enough to have some proof of a foreign address.

Precisely. What he is suggesting is perfectly legal, mind, as is vehicle-based insurance (obviously not sold here as it doesn't suit the ABI cartel). Well, technically there is an EU-wide law preventing you from driving a car on foreign plates in the country in which you reside permanently, but nobody is ever interested in such details and it could be difficult to convict someone of that if they've been sensible enough to have some proof of a foreign address.

One of French representatives on the BX forum says we're just as bad at this - with the British migrants that live over there keeping their UK plated cars but with no tax or MOTs and capitalising on that the local Gendarmerozzers don't bother to pursue speeding tickets for foreign registered cars.

$(KGrHqZHJC4E7y+jFVozBPGDKJLi3w~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1995-RELIANT- ... 460599cb87

'THIS CAR WILL SELL MAKE SURE ITS NOT YOU WHO IS DISAPPOINTED'

10/4 on that twatty, I fully intend to avoid disappointment by not fucking bidding on it in the first place.

Spanner rating: 11/10:

$T2eC16VHJFoE9nh6oVUrBP6GW4crg!~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Mondeo-1 ... 3cc8c489d3

'all panels and parts are a given put it that way, even though some of them are of different origin due to the rebuild last summer, the problems with this car are water pump and clutch, busted rear kitted bumper and slightly dented boot lock section, I am also keeping my alloys'

£280 :lol:

Spanner rating: 11/10:

$T2eC16VHJFoE9nh6oVUrBP6GW4crg!~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Mondeo-1 ... 3cc8c489d3

'all panels and parts are a given put it that way, even though some of them are of different origin due to the rebuild last summer, the problems with this car are water pump and clutch, busted rear kitted bumper and slightly dented boot lock section, I am also keeping my alloys'

£280 :lol:

Clutch on a Mondeo? That's such an insignificant job I don't know why he even bothered to mention it