eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

FROM A YEAR AGO...

WTF?! - Ebay seller FAIRDEAL1966 is trying to out-doctor THE DOCTOR!!!

EARLIER

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BREATHTAKING-1980 ... 0594438115

$(KGrHqR,!gwE17WJMTY8BNmgvGpc3w~~_3.JPG

A ++++ seller. Thankyou. Member ID fairdeal1966 ( Feedback score of 15) 13-Apr-11 12:17

BREATHTAKING 1980 MORRIS MARINA MK3 1.7 HL 39,000 MILES (#200594438115) £2,800.00 View Item BREATHTAKING 1980 MORRIS MARINA MK3 1.7 HL 39,000 MILES

1 WEEK LATER

$(KGrHqQOKpkE1r!eJ99IBNpcH0uZ-Q~~_3.JPG

Classified ad price: £3,995.00

:shock:

... it didn't work

$(KGrHqVHJBsE-M9cSWtmBPl-r,ZB-g~~60_3.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1980-MORRIS-M ... 1e6d82cb9f

Classified ad price: £2,500.00

Saving the best till last...

It can do 0-60 in 3.5 seconds .....

Maybe he means 0-60 km/h?

I daresay he has seen 90mpg too - I saw 93mpg on the computer of my 3-litre V6 Laguna by taking my fot completely off the throttle at 60mph.

Still a complete tit though.

One for me! I'd drive that every day, as close as possible to as-is. Mind, it's the wrong side of 500 NM, I'd be wanting it for under that with no ticket.

Quite right too. It's only the seats and electrics that really want sorting. Anything else is show queen territory!

I saw 93mpg on the computer of my 3-litre V6 Laguna by taking my fot completely off the throttle at 60mph.

I saw 99mpg on a Passat once. All the way from Dunfermline to my house. Being towed by an AA van.

Exactly the sort of all-talk dicks I used to wind up on a now-defunct forum. One guy claimed his Golf hit 400mph down Tottenham High Rd :lol: aahh, that was a good night's entertainment.

Item has been revised to fix some mistakes pointed out. I relied on my younger brother to post the item (some crossed wires) thank you very much to the helpfull people who notified me to the fact. (for those who sent abusive messages... well... I forgive you.)

Hard driving 42mpg

Driving steadily 46mpg (urban)

Motorway (70-85mph) 50mpg

Motorway below (65mph) 68-70mpg

0-60 mph in 8.9 seconds

50-75 mph in 7.5 seconds in 4th gear

Economy still a little optimistic, anyone going to 'fess to "abusive messages"? :wink:

^ love that, fond memories of grandads white one. I can still almost hear the creak of cheap plastic if you touched the cassette storage thing, or the goosebump inducing noise of the ashtray opening, and can feel the wobbly manual choke, which i remeber to be rubber coated, or certainly a better quality feeling thing than the rest of the plastics.

Bit modern but very pretty!

$(KGrHqRHJDoE9BKw9V-jBPgIdN,EW!~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-406-2 ... 0964915717

DESIGNED BY FERRARIS PININFANNIA

BAD POINTS ARE ENGINE ANTIPOLLUTION SYSTEM DEFECTIVE COMES ON COMPUTER WHEN STARTED SOMETIMES RUNS FINE BUT SOMETIMES RUNS POOR HAVE TAKEN IT TO LOCAL GARAGE AND IT NEEDS A FUEL INJECTOR UP TO BUYER TO SORT OUT PROBLEM

$%28KGrHqF,!hME9ELeOV1dBPffL5Vis!~~60_12.JPG

No tax and feckin miles from me in Dorsetshire ... I'm trying to work out logisitics for collection if I do take the plunge

Ooh, I do like the vel satis just posted above, weren't the 3.0 diesel auto's prone to engine and/or gearbox failure?