eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

A highly appealing spec for a series land rover - factory V8, and nice colour. The "stage 1" series 3 V8s were the first land rovers to offer a wider choice of colours. The series 3 "county" models which followed a few years later also had more colour options though generally not a bright as the stage 1 special colours.

Price does seem a bit optimistic... lovely condition though.

946966583_Screenshot2023-05-26at10_33_54.thumb.png.7285cb50919e2cebc841302cdee425ad.png

https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/12719343

5 minutes ago, Schaefft said:

I used to have one of these, and even though my one was battered I still really rate them. You'd think the 1.8t would be too small a lump for a car the size of an A6 but it moves it along quite nicely. I despise the front ball joints on them though, right fuckers to replace.

4 minutes ago, Rust Collector said:

I used to have one of these, and even though my one was battered I still really rate them. You'd think the 1.8t would be too small a lump for a car the size of an A6 but it moves it along quite nicely. I despise the front ball joints on them though, right fuckers to replace.

Both my V6 A6 turned out to be great cars. If anyone here is living in the area I'd immediately agree on a viewing if it hasn't sold yet, impossible to lose.

48 minutes ago, wheel nut said:

A highly appealing spec for a series land rover - factory V8, and nice colour. The "stage 1" series 3 V8s were the first land rovers to offer a wider choice of colours. The series 3 "county" models which followed a few years later also had more colour options though generally not a bright as the stage 1 special colours.

Price does seem a bit optimistic... lovely condition though.

946966583_Screenshot2023-05-26at10_33_54.thumb.png.7285cb50919e2cebc841302cdee425ad.png

https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/12719343

Either I'm so out of touch with old car values or that bloke is on drugs,  £75,000 😆😒