eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

1 hour ago, Cavcraft said:

Reliant super robin van | eBay

Looks absolutely ace as it is. Anyone who 'Trotter-ises' that should be shot in the Jap's eye with a red hot ball bearing.

Agreed.  The advert does not mention chassis condition, all important on these earlier non-galvanised models.  Fixable of course, but a bad chassis would pull the price down a long way.

2 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

Sure I've told the story a few times before about the mk2 cav DERV estate my mate and I picked up that was somehow still mot'ed and it didn't look a lot better than that when we collected it, it was even that awful terracotta colour as well.

This was 1998 though 🤭🤭🤭🤭

43 minutes ago, meggersdog said:

Yes, always for sale that one. After a big increase in prices around 2020-21, MK1 prices have softened a lot as probably everyone who really wanted one got one then. They are a bit like the Mk4/5 Cortina was for ages - not really that collectable, especially with the Mondy having no real halo car like the Sierra. Part of the reason I decided to keep mine, even though I don't really use it enough.

Audi C4 100 Avant in a suitable color for 650 quid. V6, unfortunately not the 2.8 though. Automatic and strange rust around the windshield.

This is the best photo in the ad...

Product photo of 1993 Audi 100E

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1198936607482766/?ref=browse_tab&referral_code=marketplace_top_picks&referral_story_type=top_picks

12 minutes ago, Schaefft said:

Audi C4 100 Avant in a suitable color for 650 quid. V6, unfortunately not the 2.8 though. Automatic and strange rust around the windshield.

This is the best photo in the ad...

Product photo of 1993 Audi 100E

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1198936607482766/?ref=browse_tab&referral_code=marketplace_top_picks&referral_story_type=top_picks

I really like that - it would go well with my broken C3 Avant!

3 hours ago, Remspoor said:

Dressed up K10 Mirca  for £7,995.00 BIN. Could be a candidate for the ebay 'BARGAINS' thread.

1987 Nissan Be-1 with a description that is almost a cut and paste from WIKI.

image.thumb.png.8237e314e4f9f2c7818bd56c93811dc2.png

image.thumb.png.de06d9022fd5641d52bc925e1da53076.png

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/256087874805

I'd immediately jump on the opportunity to buy a cheap Be1 if it ever came up. Nissans Pike cars are just fascinating to me despite their humble underpinnings.

Edit: Looks like it's already gone!

Also, I doubt there's only 50 of them left in the world. No clue what they base that claim on, Nissan sold a few thousand of them.