eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

12 minutes ago, garethj said:

Suzuki Whizzkid, I’ve had two and I think a few others have owned them as well.

@MikeRs wife gave her sister (my fiancée at the time) an identical SC100 in 1989, the gearbox went later that year and it was towed away for £50.  Which went towards replacing it with a mini 850. 

On 5/9/2023 at 3:47 PM, Soundwave said:

Tourer with almost a year's MOT but a dicky clutch and some MOT advisories on grot. Really like these.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202303085023133

Image 1 of 20

I went to look at this a few months ago, it was listed for £1200 at the time and the owner told me he had some serious intrest so not to bother discussing the price. 

The clutch is not just slipping, I doubt you could get on a trailer under it's own power, engine sounds sweet though! 

26 minutes ago, Skcat said:

I went to look at this a few months ago, it was listed for £1200 at the time and the owner told me he had some serious intrest so not to bother discussing the price. 

The clutch is not just slipping, I doubt you could get on a trailer under it's own power, engine sounds sweet though! 

I do have a QH clutch kit for one of these knocking about, it's supposed to go into my 216 but that seems to have developed... other problems, so may not be worth fixing. Hmmm...