eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

2 hours ago, egg said:

£5k for the lot!  x 5.....autoshite funeral fleet assemble!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1198858607441713/

343453217_881281342975662_77219609731927

@Zelandeth smoosh them all together into one good car as a replacement for the caddy, plenty of space in the back for the dogs, and slush-matic auto, with light steering so the rest of the family will feel right at home driving one :) 

Picture 1 of 16

2006 56 RENAULT MASTER 2.5 DCI LWB, AUTOMATIC, AMBULANCE, EVENTS, FIRST AID, PTS | eBay

'A form of transport for the sick, the desperate and those hanging on in despair. Every journey one of wondering if you're going to make it to what could be your final destination, or whether recovery will come in time. But enough about the Iv*co, here we have for sale my Renault ambulance'

13 hours ago, cort16 said:

Whoever stuck those stupid Halfords 'FORD MONDEO JAKE' typeface 'LAGONDA V8' badges on the wings need to stick them back up their arse from whence they came. 

I don't why people need to cover their cars in those piss awful wonky letters, they look fucking terrible. 

12 hours ago, D.E said:

This "sold" last year, I believe the winning bid was £4,444, but evidently the sale fell through as that's the same seller and photos as last time.

I think I posted about it last time, the car is somewhat well known and used to live in Clifton, Bristol.

Here's my spot from last June:

IMG_20220604_140403.thumb.jpg.f9738be3be17aaefbb828f2c330ba35e.jpg

Proper little survivor!

18 hours ago, Pat Earrings said:

The black one…incorrectly spaced 730d badges/DIY smoked rear lenses/located in Sparkhill….🚩🚩🚩

@grogee you really do know where to find such fine examples 😂

I can go and look on my way home from work. I'm only in Aston. 

1 hour ago, alcyonecorporation said:

Whoever stuck those stupid Halfords 'FORD MONDEO JAKE' typeface 'LAGONDA V8' badges on the wings need to stick them back up their arse from whence they came. 

I don't why people need to cover their cars in those piss awful wonky letters, they look fucking terrible. 

Because most people don't have a clue about aesthetics, or what a font is.😂

Picture 1 of 5

1983 VW LT35 Volkswagen LT 35D Tabiner Camper Body Restoration Project £895 | eBay

This is so bad, it's actually ace. Plus, it can't possibly look any worse inside than out

Picture 4 of 5

Watching cute cat videos is instinctual and good for you | CNN