eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Picture 1 of 8

mk3 astra | eBay

'A rusting, smoky, carcinogenic toxic old shit tip that everyone wants to avoid and nobody wants to be seen in.  But that's enough about Widnes, here is my Vauxhall Astra'

4 hours ago, Erebus said:

Lovely at first glance (although post-facelift which is unfortunate) but no MoT for HFM?  Wrong end of the country too, which is a shame, as CW is a North Lancs combination; Burnley I think.  Says it needs TLC.  I think it's safe to assume that's a southern spelling of Welding.

4 hours ago, Asimo said:

Wrong. The A-series suits the Maestro Van perfectly.

The alternative engine, the Prima Diesel, is so viciously noisy that it is quite unbearable unless you are deaf. 

Having driven Maestro Diesel vans for over 150,000 miles I can only say...

WHAT?

On 3/22/2023 at 4:07 PM, MiniMinorMk3 said:

zero likes

19 hours ago, EyesWeldedShut said:

And I'm weirdly drawn to the 1989 Nissan Bluebird 1.6LS with 11K on it from new
https://www.brightwells.com/timed-sale/5370/lot/619181

image.png.d40ef8dfaf1ad451ecee8b60b3c1f2e9.png

6 likes

What a difference 5 days makes.

18 hours ago, wesacosa said:

jeez its bad enough painting a Robin or Rialto as a Delboy van never mind a fecking Maestro

Screenshot_20230326_210205_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230326_210201_Chrome.jpg

That belongs to the AA flatbed driver who rescued me and my T25 from the side of the M5. Lovely lady and proper BL fans. It'd definitely be much improved with some period AA signage though.

9 hours ago, dozeydustman said:

SRC breakers near Bognor

https://www.srcrecycling.co.uk/vehicle/102807

53E1024B-2932-44FC-B554-B4FF88D79C37.thumb.png.c48643a986df761c7749e371baa6179a.png

If I hadn’t just bought a new house……

A  1989 G reg Samba with a plate that ends with 3 numbers followed by a Y? 

Why Lie?

Edit: On second look it is a left hooker so it was imported, still doesn't explain the plate.

17 hours ago, uk_senator said:

It would be. Everything post 1/3/2001 is when everything became tax bandied, & if you live in a low emission zone (London, Bristol, Birmingham etc), & don't want to pay daily to use it, then you have to ignore everything petrol before March 2001, or diesels pre 2016 (or get something with historic exemption). 

not quite, for TFL shenanigans at least, if you have something older where suitable emissions data is not recorded on the V5 but you know does meet the the required emissions standards then you can manually get the car registered as all good on the system, usually a suitable letter from the manufacturer or such will suffice  :) 

This is for sale on my Puma nerd forum, it looks like a good buy to me. X-reg Puma with 75k and very little rust, none in the mot history. £1000. If you can't see the link I can make enquiries on your behalf. 

https://www.projectpuma.com/threads/puma-1-7-quick-sale.34404/#post-386820

Screenshot_20230328-093936-042.png