eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

1 hour ago, D.E said:

thats very nice! but I am somewhat suspicious in how all the the shorts *specifically* seem to avoid showing the registration number, and being from 1962 that will have been on an age-less mark, so the cynical bastard part of me is wondering LOL

might explain why the car is so cheap if its had a nice valuable plate thats subsidised it somewhat...

2 hours ago, LightBulbFun said:

thats very nice! but I am somewhat suspicious in how all the the shorts *specifically* seem to avoid showing the registration number, and being a 1962 that will have been on an age-less mark, so the cynical bastard part of me is wondering LOL

might explain why the car is so cheap if its had a nice valuable plate thats subsidised it somewhat...

It could be pure coincidence, but the link below is wrongly identified as a 1965 Vogue with pretty much the same mileage as the car in question. It also has a tiny red sticker on the front offside quarter light (window) .  DVLA vehicle enquiry shows the linked car to be 1962 and maroon. The vehicle in question has a maroon engine bay.  It did not sell for much on 1st March (£1700).  Same car?  (Now sold again?)

https://www.carandclassic.com/auctions/no-reserve-1962-singer-vogue-series-i-8bEQJ4

Edited by RayMK
Car sold.

13 hours ago, RoverFolkUs said:

Second hand clutch anybody? May have a year's life left in it!? 

IMG_20230319_224346.thumb.jpg.2d4e3f7467c599c674d5f65af9ac198a.jpg

image.thumb.png.af6cedfe240510d1f6431e0c96377392.png

Yep, the elusive crystal ball agrees!

You know I saw this and thought what the actual fuck, people will sell literal dog shit if they thought they’d get a £1 for it.

The sad reality dawned on me that there are absolute mingebags out there who would still buy stuff like this.

43 minutes ago, Pat Earrings said:

You know I saw this and thought what the actual fuck, people will sell literal dog shit if they thought they’d get a £1 for it.

The sad reality dawned on me that there are absolute mingebags out there who would still buy stuff like this.

I think the market for this is a scumbag mechanic who would fit it but charge for a brand new part or a knobhead who knows of a suitable car for sale cheap with the clutch gone and puts this in to flip it

Either way, no good comes from a £10 clutch

59 minutes ago, Pat Earrings said:

And then sell the car on preaching "new clutch m8" !

21 hours ago, egg said:

Oof - what a colour! Still, seller looks to be an interesting chap judging by his other goodies. He also has this beast, but what lurks behind the skip is a treat for the eyes too - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/722282279486475/?ref=marketplace_profile&referral_code=undefined

This looks a bargain.  75 diesel tourer with long MOT for £750 BIN.
s-l1600.jpg
I think these are probably one of the best bargains you can get atm. If the sills aren't rotten and the clutch isn't bad then they're remarkably reliable and not a bad drive. If mine was an auto then I think I'd still have it.

It was all supposed to be so easy

Just take back the wheel trims

withdraw that extra money

and tell mum I'm only 5ft 3

Picture 3 of 12

Triumph 2000 Mk2 Auto. | eBay

Dry your eyes mate

your yard is a mud lake

The govt site is not made up 

it hasn't had an electronic MOT

Picture 6 of 12

Triumph 2000 Mk2 Auto. | eBay