eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

And now on ASTV:  'Holiday homes North Wales. Expectations Vs reality' with Kirsty and Phil

Static Caravans and Lodges for sale North Wales

Are Kirstie and Phil married? The truth about Love It Or List It duo!

Picture 4 of 15

Location, Location, Location filming in Chester where presenter Phil winds  up co-host Kirstie - Cheshire Live

VINTAGE RETRO 1972 ELDDIS 2 BERTH CARAVAN DRY INSIDE | eBay

Phil Spencer: 'I spent six years persuading my Australian wife to live in  England'

'Tidy and dry inside'

Kirstie Allsopp savagely cut mid sentence on Good Morning Britain -  Manchester Evening News

Phil Spencer - The Right Address

'will get you home but is old and ought to be replaced.

Love It Or List It host Kirstie Allsopp on her 'biggest regret' after  giving birth

1 hour ago, Asimo said:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1162452361014878

6AC16792-1D57-4823-9D21-E553EE0C6810.thumb.jpeg.9c9f39a347ad90d098fcdf65c144b974.jpeg

“you to have to use a pin to release the key out the ignition Sounds dodgy I no but it’s a common fault with most Auto’s “

Just fix it then! Puts me off hearing stuff like that, makes me wonder what the rest of it is like… sounds like one of these

“yep it’s got oil in it “

when was it last changed?

”why would you it’s got oil in it”

kind of cars.

1 hour ago, D.E said:

thats very nice! but I am somewhat suspicious in how all the the shorts *specifically* seem to avoid showing the registration number, and being from 1962 that will have been on an age-less mark, so the cynical bastard part of me is wondering LOL

might explain why the car is so cheap if its had a nice valuable plate thats subsidised it somewhat...

2 hours ago, LightBulbFun said:

thats very nice! but I am somewhat suspicious in how all the the shorts *specifically* seem to avoid showing the registration number, and being a 1962 that will have been on an age-less mark, so the cynical bastard part of me is wondering LOL

might explain why the car is so cheap if its had a nice valuable plate thats subsidised it somewhat...

It could be pure coincidence, but the link below is wrongly identified as a 1965 Vogue with pretty much the same mileage as the car in question. It also has a tiny red sticker on the front offside quarter light (window) .  DVLA vehicle enquiry shows the linked car to be 1962 and maroon. The vehicle in question has a maroon engine bay.  It did not sell for much on 1st March (£1700).  Same car?  (Now sold again?)

https://www.carandclassic.com/auctions/no-reserve-1962-singer-vogue-series-i-8bEQJ4

Edited by RayMK
Car sold.

13 hours ago, RoverFolkUs said:

Second hand clutch anybody? May have a year's life left in it!? 

IMG_20230319_224346.thumb.jpg.2d4e3f7467c599c674d5f65af9ac198a.jpg

image.thumb.png.af6cedfe240510d1f6431e0c96377392.png

Yep, the elusive crystal ball agrees!

You know I saw this and thought what the actual fuck, people will sell literal dog shit if they thought they’d get a £1 for it.

The sad reality dawned on me that there are absolute mingebags out there who would still buy stuff like this.