eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Ths was on the Lexus forum a couple of weeks ago for just under £4,000:

Picture 2 of 12

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/185801145950

Now at £5,500. Miss SL's BF was very keen to go and see it when t was first available but just couldn't get there before someone else turned up with the cash - shame it didn't go direct to someone who wanted to keep it.

1 hour ago, Spottedlaurel said:

Ths was on the Lexus forum a couple of weeks ago for just under £4,000:

Picture 2 of 12

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/185801145950

Now at £5,500. Miss SL's BF was very keen to go and see it when t was first available but just couldn't get there before someone else turned up with the cash - shame it didn't go direct to someone who wanted to keep it.

Is that what LS400s are going for now?  Wow!  I should have held on to my Celsior...

8 hours ago, wuvvum said:

MOT'd and running pre-facelift Felicia for 550 BIN.

s-l1600.jpg

Fucking hell! Thats a Bohemia! I didn't think there were any left. That is the ultimate Felicia. Technically the Laurin & Klement was a higher spec because of the leather seats but I actually think the velour in these is nicer. Even better is the Bohemia comes with every other conceivable extra but has the proper Skoda 1.3 engine. 

The extras included lots of things that would be considered standard on other cars but most notably, electric windows, colour coded bumbers, that little tailgate spoiler (that's how I knew it was a Bohemia as soon as I saw it), alloy wheels, remote central locking, front fogs. 

It's already sold but that's still made my day just knowing there is still one out there. One of these in Atlantic Green is my dream car. Some might say I haven't set my sights very high but I think it is probably as unachievable as the most exotic supercar. 

5 hours ago, Soundwave said:

VW Polo Mk2F. 

volkswagen-polo-coupe-8.jpeg.thumb.jpg.e571973f2c9bcdb5734ca4856fbdc407.jpg

Weirdly, none of the rest of VW's range at the time had these badges to my knowledge. My old 1991 Polo saloon had one too. 

When my Polo was stolen they left the Catalyst badge behind. 

7 hours ago, wuvvum said:

Is that what LS400s are going for now?  Wow!  I should have held on to my Celsior...

It's like that with so many things we've had come and go isn't it?

Decent ones seem to be £3-4k and upwards. Some are at five-figure sums.

In these times when a Sierra is £600k, and compared to the everyday bilge on used car forecourts, maybe that's not so bad when you look at what they offer?

26 minutes ago, Andyrew said:

LOL, that's actually in my watch list.  It's gone over what I'd be prepared to pay for it now though.

12 hours ago, barrett said:

Just had a full wallet twinge seeing that... but by the time I clicked it had already sold. Not surprised at that price. One day, one day...

A shame, I'm sure you would have taken great delight frisbeeing those wheel trims.

Spotted this over on hot uk deals, not sure where else to post it:

Premier New Alternator Fits Austin 1000 Series Allegro Maxi Mini Princess 17ACR

No idea if its a good price or not, hopefully useful to someone?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/175227360370?mkcid=1&mkrid=710-53481-19255-0&siteid=3&campid=5336549684&customid=2485677199&toolid=10001&mkevt=1

ww.PNG

3 hours ago, Andyrew said:

Its got the rare aircon option too - staggeringly rough though - how can you batter a van up so much, S. Wonder man with a van?

51 minutes ago, Popsicle said:

Its got the rare aircon option too - staggeringly rough though - how can you batter a van up so much, S. Wonder man with a van?

Cruise control as well by the look of it - it's that combination which interested me, but I'm not going to pay over 2 bags for a van in that state...