eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

31 minutes ago, D.E said:

2.4k for a straight looking Santana doesn't seem too bad tbf. The description is great:

Very rare ( 1 of 2 registered) VW Santana, good and solid with a few rough spots, wheels are dreadful, good entry to the classic world, drives, changes gear and stops well

On 28/02/2023 at 20:36, egg said:

Be like @vulgalour, apols if previously posted. Plate theft has occured, sadly.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1135999937033986/

329737080_5291277530973626_7562321144029

324064012_8758765157498458_5356221004912

curious one that is, current registration mark is YVL424 which was issued after FPN77 was robbed off it on the 23rd of the 6th 2015 so either those are old photos or he has stuck the nice short mark plates back on for click bait reasons?

also of course a single clean no advisory MOT in 2015 for the plate robbing, something I have seen so many times, I gotta wonder how many of those involve a phone call...

12 hours ago, garethj said:

I like these 306s, this is an HDI which is a bit better than the old d turbo.  Unfortunately it’s a bit far away to pop in and check if the rear inner wing is made of metal or of rust.

image.png.4d7d06f6bb6ebee1eefff6b1f60d2174.png

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/255994170929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=bAimPH95R4C&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=y9xs1hiVQ9O&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

The left rear arch isn't a danger zone on the ph3s, as they finally added an arch liner to that corner by then!

I still don't understand why the earlier ones had only 3 arch liners...

8 hours ago, LightBulbFun said:

curious one that is, current registration mark is YVL424 which was issued after FPN77 was robbed off it on the 23rd of the 6th 2015 so either those are old photos or he has stuck the nice short mark plates back on for click bait reasons?

also of course a single clean no advisory MOT in 2015 for the plate robbing, something I have seen so many times, I gotta wonder how many of those involve a phone call...

I reckon it's not been used since the plate change and the owner hasn't bothered making up new ones. 

12 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

FORD TRANSIT VAN , CLASSIC .1989 .DAY VAN , CAMPER CONVERSION .Lovely Classic 😎 | eBay

Picture 7 of 21

Vinyl seats and a table from MFI's skip. It just can't get any worse.

UGH! I'm sure I still have scars on the backs of my legs from our School Minibus trips in the summer from those seats!

Our Minibus, was also Rong Engind.

9 hours ago, Volksy said:

UGH! I'm sure I still have scars on the backs of my legs from our School Minibus trips in the summer from those seats!

Our Minibus, was also Rong Engind.

We had two Pinto-engined Transits as school minibuses, a C-plate Mk2 and an F-plate Mk3.  The Mk2 had a 4-speed 'box with overdrive and the PE teacher once time it from 0-60 in 28 seconds (with a full load of 10-year-olds on board).  Both had cloth seats though because posh school.  The "spare" minibus was a W-suffix VW LT35 and that had brown vinyl seats which were indeed quite unpleasant (and smelly) in summer.  It'd leave the Transits for dead on the road mind.

11 hours ago, Supernaut said:

The left rear arch isn't a danger zone on the ph3s, as they finally added an arch liner to that corner by then!

I still don't understand why the earlier ones had only 3 arch liners...

That shows my level of ignorance, I thought there was only phase 1 and 2 cars!

'Fiver says you can't pour a cup of tea from the back of the truck'

Picture 2 of 12

(Sounds of kettle boiling)

Picture 4 of 12

'TAADAA!'

Picture 1 of 12

'C*nt'

Picture 7 of 12

DAF TRUCKS LF 210 12 TONNE HOT BOX, 61,258 MILES | eBay