eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Every other van on eBay today can get to fuck after this

Picture 6 of 10

Leyland Sherpa Panel Van | eBay

'the feel gauge is not working'

Mine was when I saw this M8, 

9 hours ago, 808 Estate said:

£43k is with auction costs, £39k what was bid. Surprised it didn’t go for a lot more. Reckon that’s a good investment.

15 hours ago, TheIsleofShite said:

I have been searching autotrader my entire life and that post has just shown me that I can search by private buyer and exclude trade sales. Thankyou! 

1 hour ago, scooobydont said:

I have been searching autotrader my entire life and that post has just shown me that I can search by private buyer and exclude trade sales. Thankyou! 

Unfortunately a lot of the 'private' sellers are just driveway chancers, but sometimes they're genuine. 

1 hour ago, scooobydont said:

First question, how long have you owned the car and is it registered in your name 

I've had a few, one stuck out 

ER no no, it's not registered in my name 

Right, you're a trader then 

No I'm not a trader, I just buy and sell a few cars 

A trader then numbnuts 

1 hour ago, Wack said:

First question, how long have you owned the car and is it registered in your name 

A trader then numbnuts 

Don’t you just phone up and say you’re ringing about THE car. If they say which one? you know they’re most likely a trader.

18 hours ago, egg said:

Love this Uno, partly because it comes from Campbell's in Deal (and it's still in Deal), where my long dead one came from. Also 60S, so would go ok.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/619698006661349/

332882677_760189832353676_90416842079633

I used to have a dievil one in the same colour. Great fun to drive, but watch out for the lift off oversteer on roundabouts. I spun mine a couple of times in the wet.

15 minutes ago, MiniMinorMk3 said:

but watch out for the lift off oversteer on roundabouts. I spun mine a couple of times in the wet.

This. I almost died twice with 'tank slappers', did not have great grip.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0HQw_6YxW9g/SwrNHqxKGaI/AAAAAAAAA4Q/GbL1oE8bq0o/s1600/Harpo+Marx-800wi.jpg

Picture 7 of 10

PORSCHE CAYENNE GEMBALLA GT550 BITURBO WIDE ARCH BODY KIT XCLUSIVE EDITION | eBay

On 2/23/2023 at 7:49 PM, grogee said:

I'm not usually a fan of Blackpool or its kit* cars but I will make an exception for this, they're lovely. Needs work, moind. £8k Chesham

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/tvr-280i-tasmin-coupe-wedge-1983-55000-miles-original-requires-tlc-very-rare/1451536400

Screenshot_20230223-194646-829.png

Screenshot_20230223-194706-439.png

Got one in the family bud.

20220611_131627.thumb.jpg.339c7099dbccc757dbc4324d208dcb93.jpg

11 hours ago, Wack said:

A trader then numbnuts 

I did this once, it was a MK7 Civic Executive SE going for about £800 a couple of years ago, I asked him if he had the V5 in his name, he said it's in a friend's name who lives in the same house (?) 

I said ok, what's the address for viewing

He then gave me the address for the Sainsbury's "that his missus worked at", and said it's easier to meet there

By this point I knew the deal was probably dead in the water for me, but I decided to play along a bit

I asked why we were meeting at Sainsbury's and not at home, he said he's "not in the habit of giving his address out to strangers no offence haha" 

I then said that the address is going to be on the V5 that you will be showing me as I wouldn't be buying the car otherwise, so that logic doesn't make sense. 

He said of course I could see the V5 but he'd black out his personal details (??) then gave another excuse that it's just easier to meet at Sainsbury's

I then asked him how it is easier to meet at Sainsbury's and look for each other in a random car park than to meet at the home which he will presumably be living at? 

Eventually he gave me an address, maybe his home, maybe not. I thought sod it, let's go and see what it's all about. I'll do a drive by to start with and if it doesn't look dodgy I'll knock on the door

Later that evening, I send a message saying I'm on my way. He replies "no problem, see you shortly" 

He then sends a message 10 minutes or so later (when I'm on my way) spurting out all sorts of drivel about me being a some sort of weird freak who wants to know where people live, that I'm wasting his time (bear in mind it's my time being wasted because I'm on my way) and to not bother coming or he'll call the police (?) 

What a complete headcase!

Hillman Minx offered. Complete car with running engine for renovation. Just testing if there is interest. As you can see car is complete and running. Don't know much about it but can find out. If interested. I would recommend used it for parts as it's unregistered.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1289213598325602/

330496141_8988366784571592_7410020648122