eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

59 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

Our 4 pot one used diesel like it was going out of fashion.

It needed filling up every night too, I've no idea how much ANC we're charging per parcel but it must've been a lot because this fucker was unbelievably shit at everything 

Not as shit as a Bedford midi in August though, they sent me from. Northampton to Manchester once, I fucking hated that midi, even asked if I could do it in my car as the parcel was only the size of a shoe box but no I had to be roasted and deafened in the midi 

4 hours ago, Rod/b said:

I had an L reg Onion LX. Absolute fucking piece of shit, no redeeming features whatsoever. 

I had one of the early Mk1 Orion’s in 1984 (1.6GL). I thought it was a very nice car , drove it 175 000 miles in 7 years, by which time it was falling apart, but that was due to 1980s manufacturing rather than a bad car per se.

7 minutes ago, D.E said:

It's hard to imagine now that anyone would buy a car new with a roof that looks as bad as that, it's like they let the blind design school have a go then they let one of them fit it. 

Fucking awful 

1 hour ago, Cavcraft said:

It’s great not being able to tilt the cab easily on these, even better when you have to change a burst power steering hose on one in the pissing rain in the NEC car park. I had to contort my way in between the wheel arch and tyre.

2 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

Picture 7 of 12

mg zt | eBay

High miles diesel. MOT fails not overly worrying, but slipping clutch might see it off.

I actually really like that.. especially the blue fake (?) half alcantara seats

A couple tyres, a couple drop links, sort the lights and a clutch for what otherwise sounds like a well sorted ZT 

IMG_20230207_230623.thumb.jpg.c048a7bbb55a944a955c2dd4027f9bdf.jpg

Why is it that anything remotely tempting is so far away though?! 

'taking it to a pre booked MOT m8' might be a slight pisstake over that sort of distance..

The reg seems to be non-existent, YP53 UWN , unless it's a private plate 🤔

9 hours ago, RoverFolkUs said:

I actually really like that.. especially the blue fake (?) half alcantara seats

A couple tyres, a couple drop links, sort the lights and a clutch for what otherwise sounds like a well sorted ZT 

IMG_20230207_230623.thumb.jpg.c048a7bbb55a944a955c2dd4027f9bdf.jpg

Why is it that anything remotely tempting is so far away though?! 

'taking it to a pre booked MOT m8' might be a slight pisstake over that sort of distance..

The reg seems to be non-existent, YP53 UWN , unless it's a private plate 🤔

Distance for the MOT rule doesn't matter. There's no stipulation on that

It's quite near me and I'd be happy to help if you do want it 

37 minutes ago, Nullzwei said:

£83000 in 1996, now worth less than £1k. If you’d had bought a house in the SE for that, it’ll be worth around £400k now.